Chapter 1

(Intro in Description)
India POV:

Rrriiinnggg!
I woke up to my alarm, and slammed my hand on snooze. I crawled put of bed, and stretched. My room was a complete mess! I walked to my buzzer, and pressed the button for my maid.
Maid: Yes Ms.Westbrook's?
Me: I need my room cleaned before I get out the shower Pita.
Maid: Yes ma'am.
I removed my finger, and grabbed my matching bra and underwear set, and walked to my bathroom shutting the door, and locking it. I turned on my shower, and stripped out of my clothes, thank god its Friday.
I took my normal 45 minute shower, and hopped out. I dried off, and lotioned my body, and slipped on my bra and panties. I brushed my teeth, and walked out my personal bathroom to see my room spotless. I walked to my closet, and put on my grey joggers, and black and white half shirt with my Black, white,and yellow Jordan's(in media). I curled up my hair, and put on some black lipstick, and my gold cross chain. I grabbed my bookbag, and my cross body purse, and walked out my room, and downstairs. I walked into my kitchen, and saw no breakfast prepared, oh he*l nawl!
Me: PITA GET DOWN HERE!
Mom: What's wrong honey?
Me: Where's Pita!?
Mom: I gave her the rest of the day off now what's wrong?
Me: Nothing mom, where's dad, and Gina?
Mom:He took Gina to school, and he's probably at work now, but what's wrong?
Me: I'm starving.
Mom: Make you something to eat.
Me: I'm dressed mom I'm not about to cook I'll stop by the café, goodbye.
I walked out grabbing my keys off the counter. I walked to my silver Mercedes, and unlocked my door, and hopped in. I glanced at my huuuggee house, and smiled. I cranked up my car, and pulled off headed to school.
* 20 minutes later *
I arrived at my school, and parked. I hopped out, and walked towards the school entrance, and got a lot of heys from a lot of people I don't know, but I politely waved. I walked inside, and headed to the cafeteria for breakfast I'll skip the café. I walked to the lunchline, and got an apple juice. I walked to the table where all my friends were, and sat down.
Friends-
Gina: Bestie/ twin sister 4life, crazy.
Felisha: Bestie, Funny, dark chocolate, great body
Carmen: Best friend, Silly, lightskinnned, and single.
Delianna: Associate, big mouth, caramel skinned, true thot(only mess with her, because that's Felisha cousin).
Gina: Finally showed up.
Me: Daddy picking you up?
Gina: Nope.
Felisha: Hey boo.
Me: Hey y'all, I said sitting in my sisters lap. She is my all in all I swea.
They all said hey, and Delianna kept mean mugging me, tf.
Me: Um Delianna do you have some to say to me? I said looking at her half crazy. Everybody looked at her, and her head snapped in my direction.
Delianna: you know what's wrong with me!
Me: No tf I don't!
Delianna: You messing with Tay!
Me: Yeah, we talk, and.
Delianna: You knew that was my man!
Me:  last time I checked yo as* was a thot, so I don't know how tf you think he would cuff yo as*!
By then the whole cafateria was in awe, and was gathered around our table.
Delianna: Man fu*k you cause I ain't no thot!
Me:  name one person in this school you haven't given head to, nobody, so shut tf up.
Delianna:..........
Me:That's what I thought!
I felt a cold hand go across my face this Bish just slapped me. I jumped off my sisters lap, and lounged at that ho*.
I got on top of her punching the shi* out of her. She started pulling my hair, so I punched her nose causing it to bleed, and she let go, and started holding her nose. I was pulled off her, and I kicked her one last time, and was taken into the office. I pulled out my gold iPhone 5, and called Felisha.
*Convo*
Felisha: Hold still Delianna dang, hello?
Me: Hey.
Felisha: Oh, hey.
Me: I'm sorry for fighting yo family and all but she slapped the sh*t outta me.
Felisha: I understand, I'm not mad with you I'm gonna bring her up there can you chill?
Me: I'm good.
Felisha: Thanks.
I hung up, and took a picture on Snapchat, and put the fist emoji saying anybody can get it. I posted it, and put my phone away as the principal called me in.
I got up, and walked into his office sitting down.
Principle Jackson: I've already called your dad, and he's very upset now tell me what happened so I can determine the consequences.
Me: She kept mean mugging me, so I confronted her, and she slapped me, so I lounged at her, and gave her the business.
Principle Jackson: Her nose is bleeding because of you Ms.Westbrook's you took it to the extreme, and your acting like its nothing!
Me: Because it's not ,fu*k you mean, IMA grown as* woman, so I chose to beat her a*s point blank, I said rolling my eyes.
Principle Jackson: That's it, your spending the rest of the day in Iss get out of my sight!
I got up, and stormed out of his office, and for my stuff. I walked out the front office, and headed out the school I ain't bout to sit in no dirty as* Iss classroom with that old as* witch by myself, tf! I walked to my car, and hopped in cranking it up, and decided to call Gina.
*Convo*
Gina: Hello?
Me: Yeah, I'm going home I'll come pick you up later.
Gina: No tf you ain't we on our way wait right there we riding.
I chuckled, and hung up.
* 5 minutes later *
All my besties came running out the school hopping in my car.
Me: Y'all we deadly.
Gina: Yass bish, now let's go befo we get caught.
I pulled off fastly while we were blasting Migos.