t w o

this following part of the story is written by the one and only creepy-pasta-jeff . we both work together on chapters. :3 hope y'all enjoy and go over there and check out her stories and fan.
p.s we got over 15 reads and fours votes in two days. that's amazing.!
__________
playlist-
let them in by pvris
krewella- human
__________

As I knocked before entering his office, I smiled, this is probably the greatest thing that has ever occurred in my life. I couldn't be more excited than usual.

He didn't let me in, just stood there standing against doorway.

"What?" He asked, sternly. I gazed at him confused, my eyes trailing his body. I noticed scars all around his arms and my eyebrows furrowed.

"Can I come in?" I asked, breaking the awkward silence.

"I'm sorry. Who are you?" He asked, but the look he gave me told me otherwise. He didn't want me around at this moment and that's understandable.

"I'm Elissa. Please, don't pretend like you don't know because that is rude." I said, with a poker face.

"Alright. Anyways, I have nothing for you right now why don't you go and hang out in the lounge." I nodded simply before leaving. If I get to do nothing, I shouldn't be complaining about anything, at all.

____

I admired everything about this hotel. It was unbearably warm with a tad bit of breeze from the air condition in the gaming room.

The way the employees dress code were, it was strong and classy. The nice coated walls were the darkest black with lots of paintings that were the colour teal. All the furniture was blue and white. The colours just matched perfectly.

Someone noticed me pacing around every room and called for my attention.

"Hey." She said in a cheerful tone. "My name is Riley. I'm guessing you are Elissa Drew, right?" I nodded and we shook hands.

"I guess you have to work hard to earn his happiness." She states and I started at her in confusion.

"Are you the quiet type? Considering your brown hair with a streak of teal and lots of eyeliner- and lots of dark colours. I think you are." She giggles lightly to herself. Am I suppose to feel offended?

"No, I'm just confused." I finally spoke.

"Who offered you this job?" She asked, scribbling down notes and typed it down on her Mac computer.

"Um, well Mr Dean said it wasn't him and stated it was his cousin."

"Ahh." She smiled. "That son of a bitch just keeps trying. He really wants Boss to be happy but I guess that'll never happen."

"What's wrong with the boss?" I asked in confusion.

"He's been suffering from family and relationship problems. He keeps thinking that he isn't good enough for this world but in reality he really is." She states and I just stood there, paralyzed. I didn't know what to say.

"So, you guys know he's depressed."

"Yes, I found out when I opened the door unaware and he was punching the glass window repeatedly. After that incident, he banned everyone from entering his office. He really has deep thoughts, so don't anger him."

"Ahh." Then the phone near her began ringing and she answered it abruptly.

"Hello? Oh, Mr Dean. Yes, she with me. Do you need her? Alright." She hanged up and told me he was calling me.