fo ur

The morning sun streaming through the window signalling the start of a new day. As I rolled over in bed, my body bumps something large.

I faintly opened my eyes and looked next to me full of curiosity, lying there was my boss. As I unintentionally let out a scream, very loudly. Mr Dean eyes shot up.

"Don't shout in my ears." He let out a groan rubbing his temples.

"But..," I stuttered thinking of what to say. "D-did we have s-s ex?" I felt ashamed asking that. I've never had sex nor will I. Probably when I get married but now wasn't right.

I felt too embarrassed, so I looked down and he sighed softly.

"We made no mistake. It's not like I wanted to sleep with you." He said harshly.

"Huh? Then-" he interrupted me quickly.

"You clung to me desperately. I didn't have a choice." He states.

"That's," I narrowed my eyes at him. "So not true."

"It's not like I lie anyway so I don't care if you don't believe. If we did it then you would be naked, right?" He asked, and I looked down at my body. I am such a retard. I asked an awkward question and yet I didn't search any signs myself. This is why I hate myself so badly.

"So I wanted you to sleep with me?" I gawked at him.

"Look at this hand." He commands. I was utterly confused and unable to understand his meaning, I lowered my gaze his direction. My hands are clinging to the hem of his clothes.

Fudge. 

"Um, sorry." I moved my fingers quick as possible. He moves his body, with a shock expression on.

"Mr Dean, I-"

"It's fine." He quickly says. I hesitated.  He gazed at me, saying nothing.

"I'm sorry," I repeated.

"I don't really mind." He said, honestly. "You were drunk remember?"

I wanted to choke on laughter.  I've never really understood what drunk me was like. I didn't have a friend that can tell me how embarrassing I am. He took me out to dinner, and I got drunk. He've seen the worse side of me. I think I should run.

"Are you going to fire me?" I asked, fretting

"Why?" He stammered.

"Because I got super drunk and oh- never mind I just thought you were annoyed by me," I said, gulping.

"That's really stupid." He drawled.

"Yeah, I know," I muttered. "I'm going to get ready for work." He nodded in agreement.

"Wait- what time is it?" I quickly checked my phone and it was ten thirty. "How long was I asleep?"

"Hm, I don't know. We left at eleven so eleven hours."

"You know we're late! I can't believe you stayed by my side the entire time. I'm so sorry!" I apologized.

"I said I don't mind." He reassured harshly.

______

Riley and I were having some interesting topics about investment and all, I wasn't really in any of this. She said she's been working really hard with her thoughts and she's trying to improve this hotel. It's already a five-star hotel. He's been featured in the newspaper numerous of times. Also, on magazines, they took photoshoots and sold it. He took half of the money they earned. So many people request interviews with him for being the best enterprise.

As you can see, he may sound like he yolo his life and enjoying it while he can, but he's doing the exact opposite. He's hurting and taking it deeply hard on himself. He's a great guy. I can see it.

"Yeah, do whatever you want. I don't really understand this type of stuff." I conceded. She laughed.

"My job isn't that hard y'know? All I do is simply-" And my brain couldn't understand any vocabulary at all. I just stood there wondering when she will finish up because this is probably the most yakking conversation and I would rather fall asleep while people walk over me with their heels.

"Yeah, you seem lost." I snapped out of it, shaking my head.

"Nah, I understood." Nothing, I wanted to add.

"Ah, anyways how's your job with the boss." She wiggled her eyebrows and I grimaced.

"It's fine. Oh, wait, gotta za- go. I forgot to check on him." She waved and I rushed to the elevator. I pressed a couple of times and sigh.

"Oh great," I muttered, staring at the stairs. I ran up the stair like a maniac, only a hundred couple more and I'm done.

That took long.

I fixed myself, knocking gently on the door, faking a smile.

"It's open." I heard him say and I opened it, closing it behind.

"Do you mind me staying here?" I asked and he shook his head not even glancing at me.

"I think your office is amazing." He ignored me. "The classic colours and oh."

This gold ball caught my eyes and I poked it softly.

"Don't touch it." He commanded. "Just have a seat." I decided to admire more of his collection. A fake rose with a note laid alone on the bottom of his glass dresser.

"Elisa." He hissed. I gazed at it one last time before giving him my full attention. I sat down in silence.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Nothing for you to worry about." He snarled.

"So it has a story behind it. Is it from your mom?" My constant nagging made him slam his hand against the table, loudly.

"Okay!" He yelled. "That was from my ex! That is all you need to know!"  I nodded my head, frightened by his anger management.

________

Eleanor: I wonder why he kept it

Zachary: I wonder why you care.* wiggle eyebrows*

Eleanor: *gasp* Where did you come from?

Zachary: I'm in your imagination baby.

Eleanor: Ew.

Please Vote And Comment

Love you guys;

noname

bros