f i v e

warning- lower caps intended. (for the most part)
_______

I was finally meeting his cousin, who seems like a big jerk. he had me waiting nearly an hour more than what he promised.

I called him and he answers abruptly, "Hello." I literally yelled.

"I swear there's so much traffic. I'll be in five. hey, babe who's that?" I heard a female say." have fun." I said, sarcastically hanging up on him. I thought he was going to stand me up.

as soon as my eyes landed on a black limousine stopping on this block. I knew it was him so I approached him with an irritated look.

he looked nothing like Xavier. he had green emerald eyes, light brown hair, and he stood 5'9.

"what? I'm sorry jeez!" he stated and put his hands on my shoulder, and I rolled my eyes.

pff. womanizers these days.

_____

"what's up?" I asked sucking my straw and filling up my taste buds with the sweet taste of strawberry and sourness of lemons.

this is amazing.

"so, how are you?" he said, smirking as he slurped his drink.

"I'm fine."

"Okay, let's get to the real reason I'm here. I wanna know if you're catching things up," he said wiggling his eyebrows.

"I haven't got a clue to what you're saying," I said, innocently.

"ugh. Elisa, I don't have all day. I want to make sure my cousin is alright. he's had it rough y'know?" I sigh, loudly. if he really cares about him then I'll do what it takes to make the both of them happy. I nodded slowly.

"no, he clearly still doesn't like me," I affirmed and chuckled lightly.

"you're very beautiful. I don't know how he can resist you." I probably blushed so hard. I don't remember the last time a guy has said that to me.

"if all goes wrong, I'll plan something for us," he said simply.

"what?" I asked confused.

"I'll plan something for you, me and Xavier to do. like, say a pool day."

"I'll never go. I don't want to hang out with two guys." it sure sounds fun but talks about awkwardness.

"well, there's a simple solution to that like I don't know bring a friend," he said, sarcastically.

"alright. gotta go. it was nice to finally meet you." I lied.

"Yeah, same," he said still sitting there when I left.

"Hey!" I yelled, seeking the attention of the store instead of Zachary. I yelled one more time and he finally notices, "Are you coming or nah?" he didn't respond and my phone began ringing. it's him.

I answered quickly, "don't you feel embarrassed screaming like that?"

"no. are you coming?" I asked impatiently.

"nah, I'll see you later." he needed the call and I met up with Xavier's driver.

"thanks for coming." I smiled, getting in and shutting the door gently. I looked out of my window only to see Zachary looking depressed as he sits there alone.

what's the matter with him?

_____

"Hey!" I greeted Xavier.

"where were you?" he asked giving me a stern stare.

"um, out. I was out with Zachary." I said, honestly.

"oh well, did you forgot you have a job? instead of hanging around with men you should've come and help me with this paperwork." he spat offending me terribly. I don't even hang out with men. I never even had a boyfriend!

his stare was scaring me shitless.

"I'm sorry. what do you need help with?"I asked, grabbing the books on his desk but he took it from me and I was puzzled.

"Well, I finished it myself. you can go buy me hydrogen peroxide and Neosporin." I was confused, why does he need that?

after bringing it to him, he didn't thank me.

"what is that for?" I asked.

"nothing. now get out!" he demanded and I rushed out of the room.

______

"Please, ask him for me!" Riley pleaded.

"but why me?" I asked and she shrugged not wanting to answer.

"fine. I'll go. it's always me to do things for others " I grumbled and she hugged me tightly.

knock knock

knock knock knock

knock knock knock knock knock.

ugh.

I sigh and opened the door, "Riley is wondering if she can go home early." I informed and stopped dead in my track as I stare at Mr Dean.

dark red liquid flowed down his body quickly and I gasp running to him, grabbing napkins and spraying hydrogen peroxide.

"what are you doing?" he asked, groaning as I sprayed the alcohol on his body.

"I'm helping you," I assured.

"I don't want your pity." he practically yelled.

"well, I don't care. why are you doing this?" I whispered, staring at his bright ocean blue-grayish eyes. he closed his eyes shut, ignoring me as he took in all the pain.

he finally let loose of the blade in his hand. I grabbed it shoving it into my pockets, he still had his eyes shut and I grabbed the Neosporin.

maybe Zachary was right after all. I need him to fall in love with me.

"I want you to be okay," I whispered.

"I can't."

This made me feel something sorrowful. why do I care too much about people when they couldn't care less about my existence.

________

a/n sorry for the long wait!!!

Xavier: Next chapter me and Eleanor goes to a carnival.

Zachary: I knew U couldn't resist that offer.

Xavier: Dude, Zachary get away. why are you always minding other people business?

a/n

sad but rad right???

please vote and comment. i appreciate them so much fr