s i x

A/N: gonna upload the parts I kept as drafts. This story will be moving to @creepy-pasta-jeff Just making that clear (:

___

it's been nearly an entire month since I've been working for Mr Dean. we've gotten along a little bit- not really but we're working on it.

"Mr Dean?" I called out.

"what?" he had an irritation tone to his voice.

"You and I are going to the carnival," I confirmed.

"no, I'm not coming along."

"yes, you are! you've got no choice and besides what are you going to do all day." he sighed loudly and I pleaded.

"fine." he gave in. "what time?"

"in about an hour," I replied.

_________

he let me drive and once we reached, I ran to his side of the car and opened the door, receiving a weird stare from him.

"Why'd you open the door for me? isn't that the guy's job in this life?" he asked and I swear if I was, to be honest, he literally asked a billion question and I just felt like killing myself.

"yes but today's a very special day and that's totally sexist."

"I'm sorry but I'm confused. what exactly is today?" he asked, raising his eyebrows

"It's opposite day!" He rolled his eyes and my hopes dropped when he didn't smile nor laugh. damn, I try hard.

as we both stepped in the carnival. the loud blasting of music, everyone chattering and giggling, and don't forget the traffic everywhere.

"this is awesome." I giggled and he nodded in agreement.

"come on," I said, grabbing a hold of his arm and rushed into the cotton candy line.

"I'd like two cotton candy please," I asked with a huge smile on my face.

"here you go beautiful lady," the old man said. "that'll be four dollars." these were so huge- bigger than my head. I handed him one and he took it. 

after we ate at every candy store we finally decided to go for a ride. well, he didn't but I was sure eager too.

I bought tickets for the terrifying roller coaster ever. I was screaming my lungs out while he sat there calmly, ignoring everything in life.

"wow, that was a-"

"Lame." He finished off

"why weren't you screaming?" I asked in shock.

"because I was bored." I gasp.

"Okay, fine. Let's go on that roller coaster. Just by the looks of it, you can tell its terrifying!"

"you said that for this one."

"I was kidding now let's go." I grabbed his arms. after riding this one, he was surprisingly not scared. so I took him to a Ferris wheel and he was scared. this handsome man is afraid of height.

"are we stuck?" he asked, closing his eyes shut. I looked down and men surrounded the area trying to figure out my the ride wasn't moving.

"nope." I lied, and my heart began pumping fast. I tried to stay calm as possible but I couldn't help but screamed loudly.

"I can't! I'm sorry Xavier. we're not safe. we're going to die." his eyes shot open as soon as I mention death.

"are you afraid of dying?" he asked, raising his eyebrows. " I'm scared of heights not dying." I gulped and felt like the weight was pushing pressure on me. moments later and I fainted.

____

"do I always have to save you," he whispers as he rests me down on the bed. my eyes faintly opened, and I looked around.

"w-what happened?" I stammered.

"nothing. just get some sleep." he replied, leaving me alone in the room.

"wait-" my voice cracked as I tried to raise my voice, he turned around giving me his full attention. " I'm really sorry. it was all my fault."

he looked down not knowing how to respond, "I know."  I heard him sigh loudly before making his way out of the room.

_________