o n e

Hey, there I just wanted let you KNOW that I Am probably the first one to write a story about a rich depressed guy. And this TITTLE I came up with and made sure no one else had it therefore it is MINE . So, I don't like plagiarism.
don't start with me ^.^
you've been warned this story contains suicidal, self harm, depression, and bad language (sometimes). have a happy day guys!!!
*
*
*

In order to make myself happy was to make a person day. I knew that when a person laughs at my joke or even smile, I've made there day.

But did anyone ever tried to make me happy? Well, the answer was no because they thought I was the happiest girl alive.

But when I'm all alone, I cry myself to sleep. The thoughts in my head will never leave! The pain I have will never be explained.

My depression is kept a secret.

_________

"But dad." I sigh. "I want my own job because these are your money. I want my own money. You know what I'm saying?"

"Apparently, no I don't." My father Ethan exasperated.

"It's like this dad. I want my own money because I don't want you to worry so much about me. In reality, I'm broke. You're rich."

"But that's the reason why you have me. I pay for your needs."

"But I'm 18 don't you think I should at least try to make it out in this world by myself."

"Fine, you win. As always, Elissa." He said, annoyed. "But if you ever need anything. You have me for a reason." He repeated.

"I know, dad. When is Miranda coming?" I asked. That's his girlfriend and she is the kindest, sweetest lady I've ever met. They've had their ups and downs but they're relationship goals.

"Miranda might be coming for dinner. But can you cook food because I'm lazy." I laughed.

"I will. Love you, dad!" I said and kissed his cheek. "Love you too, Elisa."

______

I lived in New York where it is intense and most likely energetic.

I looked around on the newspaper and my eyes landed on this five-star hotel asking for new workers. Of course, I called immediately, and surprisingly he answered.

"Hello?" The guys answered.

"Hello! Um, I'm wondering if you're still hiring."

"Well, yes of course but tell me are you a good person?"

"Yes."

"What your name?" He asked.

"Elissa Drew," I answered quickly.

"Can you interact with people?"

"Yes, I can," I said, proudly. Is it bad to lie in an interview? If I'm being forced to talk with people then I will absolutely take this job.

"Then your acceptable for this job. You can take the interview today at five o'clock."

"What? Today? I was hoping I can start tomorrow." I proposed.