Chapter 1

My life may seem normal but after the incident nothing will ever be normal in my life again.....

About 3 months ago i was a normal 16 year old girl. I was the type of girl that was nice to everyone and had many friends. I basically had the perfect life.

It was 2 weeks before prom and I was going dress shopping with my best friend Lia. Lia and I have been best friends since the 2nd grade and we did everything together. When we got to the dress store no one was there. It was just Lia and me." Is this place creepy or what?"said Lia. So as we were trying on dresses this really creppy man walked in. He was about 40, maybe even 45. Anyways he just sat there watching me come out to show Lia my dresses.

But the next time I came out to show Lia my dress, she was gone...and so was the man.

I looked everywhere for her. I called her and it went straight to her voicemail. I had no idea what to do. My bestfriend just disappeared... I decided to call the police and they told me they would everything they could to find her and told me to just go home and rest.

Later that night when i got out of the shower, i checked my phone and had a text message..from Lia. My heart began to race as i read the message. It said " If you ever want to see your friend Lia again Danielle you must meet me in the alley on 5th street by yourself. If your not the only one that comes Lia dies, got it? And don't even try telling anyone because i am watching you at all times. Have a safe night Danielle :)"

didn't know if I wanted to go or not. I mean Lia is my best friend and I didn't want anything to happen to her. I thought about this all night and had no idea what to do. I was up all night thinking about it. But the next morning i had made my decision...