Chapter 4

Days has passed by and i was still sitting in this stupid room all by myself. All Russell had left me for food was 3 pieces of moldy bread and a bottle of water. I didn't know what happened to Lia and it's all my fault for him to do this to her.

I fell asleep and when I woke up I was in a whole different room. This room was even more scary. This looked like a place where a murder happened. Moments later Russell walked through the door with a tool box. I tried asking him what happened to Lia and he told me shes in a better place now.

Then he said that it was time to okay our next game. He took a bowl and put food in it that i have never even see before. It looked so disgusting i wanted to throw up. "Eat it"Russell said. "But what is it?" I said."I will tell you what it is after you eat it" Russell said. So I did as he said and ate it. That was the most repulsive thing i have ever eaten. "Do you wanna know what it is now?" Russell said. "Yeah I guess." I said. "Let's just say the insides of Lia isn't there anymore. "YOU MADE ME EAT MY BEST FRIEND?!?! WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU YOU'RE SICK!" I said. "Im glad you enjoyed it." Russell said and walked out the door.

I still can't believe he would make me eat that. I knew that I needed to get out of here and there has to be a way out. I wasn't tied up anymore but the door was locked so I couldn't get out. But there was a bathroom with a window! I ran over to the bathroom to see if the window would open and guess what, it did.

As I was about to jump I heard the door open and Russell staring right at me. I looked down and we were probably 11 stories high. "You really want to jump 11 stories and kill yourself? I mean at least you have a chance of living if you pass all my games." Russell said.

I really wanted to jump to just end the misery, but as I was getting ready to jump I heard a familiar voice screaming "Danielle don't jump!"

I turned around and my mom was tied up and she was crying...