Chapter 3

As soon as I got to the end of the alley where I saw the shadow something really heavy dropped on my head and I passed out.

When I woke up I was in a poor lot room and across of the room was someone iI never thought I was going to see again.. My best friend Lia. She was tied up and couldn't move. I was tied up the same way. "Lia what is happening?" I said. "All I know is the person that did this was the guy from the dress store and he wants you, he only kidnapped me so you would come. Its all apart of his plan." Lia said.

As soon as she said that the man walked inside of the room. "Hello Danielle I'm glad you could come. I know you probably have a million questions and your really scared. So since I am nice i will answer 5 of your questions and only 5." The man said. He told me that his name was Russell and he was 47 years old. He said that he has been stalking me for 11 years. He's been stalking me since I was 5! Also, he told me that if i ever tried to escape I would die. I dont think you understand how scared I was...

Anyways he told us to rest up because tomorrow was the day that all the fun began. When he left the room I started asking Lia what he did to her and she was in shock. Like she wasnt responding to anything I said, so I just let her go to sleep. But I was terrified about what was ganna happen tomorrow. I really didn't want anything to happen to Lia or me.

Russell took away my bag that was in my sweatshirt! That probably means he took of my shirt and stuff. All I had left on my body was my bra and underwear.

I really couldn't sleep well that night because I was afraid that Russell was ganna come in the room. But the next morning I woke up and Lia was gone. I thought "maybe she got away and is ganna go tell the police. But no, Lia would have brought me with her. She would never leave me in this place." As soon as that thought was over Russell came in the room and grabbed me forcefully taking me to another room.

When i got in the room Lia was sitting there with scars all over her body and it made me start to cry. Russell then slapped me across the face and told me to stop crying. He got me a chair to sit in and told me how things were ganna work.

He said "we are ganna play a little game. You get the answer right nothing bad happens to Lia. But if you get the answer wrong, it's bye bye Lia. So the first thing he asked me was where I was on July 17th 2010. "How should I possibly know where I was from that long ago?" I said. "You have 20 seconds to answer the question or Lia dies!" He said.

So i thought really hard and I remember that that was the year me and Lia went camping at Big Bear. "Very good Danielle. But this next question will probably be more difficult... What did Lia wear the day of her 14th birthday?" Russell said.

Now how does he expect me to remember that. I had no idea because I was sick on Lia's 14th birthday so I didn't see her. I told him that he said it didn't matter. So I just guessed and said that she wore like a dress or something. "That's wrong, she wore a blue long sleeve top with black pants. Now its bye bye Lia..." Russell said. "No please don't hurt her she's my best friend!" I said. But before I could say anything else he walked out of the room with Lia leaving me in the room by myself....