Chapter 2

"Lia is my best friend and I know if she had to make the decision I have to, I know she would go and try to find me." I said to myself. I was almost positive that the creepy man in the store is the one that took Lia.

After a few minutes I realized that the person who texted me from Lia's phone never gave me a time to meet him/her. And at that very moment I got a text from Lia saying "meet me there at 9:30 P.M. Thanks for making your decision to come Danielle :)"

Okay so by this point i was probably the most scared teenager in the world. No actually 2nd most because I can't imagine how Lia is feeling right now.

It was almost 7:30 and my mom was cooking dinner for my dad and I. It smelt so good and I knew I had to eat it all up because iI didn't know when I would eat my next meal. After dinner I felt like my stomach was going to explode because I had eaten so much.

After my shower I looked at the time and it was 8:45. "Holy crap less than and hour until I have to meet up with this creep." I said frightenly. So I packed a bag with clothes,water and food just in case something happens. I was wearing a big sweatshirt so i could hide my bag in it.

At about 9:15 I got in my car and started driving. Once I got to the alley on 5th street I got a text from Lia. "Hello Danielle your finally here please step out of the car." My phone read. I was really scared I mean I had no idea what this guy was ganna do. But then i remembered that my dad forgot his pocket knife in my glove compartment. So I took it for protection.

As I stepped out of the car the alley looked abandoned. But then I saw a shadow appear in the distance. At first i thought I saw long hair in the shadow so I ran towards it and that was the biggest mistake of my life...