Chapter 6

WATER!!!!! If it wasn't water I would have been devastated. I would have killed my own mother. "Good job Danielle, you picked the right tube. Now we are almost done with our games but these were the easy ones. The next few games are going to be very tough..." Russell said.

"We have one more game to play and ten you will have a break for a couple of days." Russell said. As soon as he was done saying that he took us in a room that had looked where someone would get murdered. For this game he said my mom will need to be tied up and had to sit down and I get to stand up with a knife. I thought he was just going to make me cut myself or something, but what he made me do was much worse..

"In order for you to live Danielle you much murder your mother." Russell said. "Murder my own mother? What kind of person are you! I'd rather myself die than my mother die!" I said. "Danielle please just listen to the man, I don't want you to risk your own life for mine." Mom said. The knife I was holding was the biggest knife I had ever held. So As I held the knife in my hand I looked at my mom and she was holding back her tears. And all she said to me was "I love you." So at that moment I had made a quick move and stabbed Russell in the chest instead of my mom. He fell to the ground and when I thought I had killed him i took the knife and cut my mother loose. As we were running I heard a gun shot and then looked at my mom as he fell to the ground.

Everything now was in slow motion. Even when I started screaming and crying it was all just a blur. At that moment I ran to Russell as he was on the floor and I stabbed him about 10 more times in his chest.I then took his phone out of his pocket and called 911. As I was talking to them I ran back over to my mother, she was still alive but barley. As I turned back around Russell was gone...