Chap 9

Alexis' POV

Four years had passed. I've been an agent for the past four years and it's now the day after my twenty fourth birthday. It's Saturday, July 18, the day of my wedding. I got my wedding dress on and put on a veil that touch the ground. "I think I got the veil a little too long," I stated as JJ, Garcia, Prentiss, and Kate walked in. "What do you girls think?"

"Hun, you look perfect," JJ smiled. My sister, Kelsey, walked in. "Your sister is here too."

"You made it," I smiled as I hugged her. "I'm glad you are because you are my maid of honor. You and JJ both."

"Except I spent the past twenty four hours trying to get everything perfect in this chapel," JJ replied. "But you'll love it." There was a knock on the door and Dad walked in. "Is it time?"

"Yes," Dad smiled.

"Good luck," Kelsey whispered as she hugged me. "I know this is the happiest day of your life."

Everyone left the room but Dad and I. "Just make sure I don't fall, Dad," I replied. Dad nodded. We went through the whole ceremony and then went to our reception. Adam and I walked in as everyone smiled. I saw Blake and smiled at him. He nodded and looked away. "Alright."

"As the first dance, the groom will like to sing a song," said the DJ. He handed Adam a mic. "Let's all turn our attention to the bride and groom on the dance floor."

"Okay, I'm going to sing part of This I Swear by Nick Lachey," Adam smiled. "When I first heard this song, I knew it was the right song to sing to the woman I married." I looked at Adam. "And I'm glad to have her here now."

The slow song started. "This is sweet for you to do this," I smiled. Adam put his right arm around me as I put my left arm around him and laid my right hand on his chest. I laid my head on his chest as well. "I can't believe you set this."

Adam smile at me as we swayed side to side dancing. "You're there by my side in every way. I know that you will not forsake me. I give you my life, would not think twice. Your love is all I need, believe me," Adam sang as I blushed. I looked at him as he looked at me. "I may not say it quite as much as I should. But when I say I love you, darling, that means for good. So open up your heart and let me in." I hugged him around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder as he kept his right arm around me. "And I will love you till forever. Until death do us part, we'll be together. So take my hand, and hold on tight."Adam grabbed my left hand with his right hand and spun me around, under his right arm. "We'll get there." Adam hugged me. "This I swear." The song slowly faded out and we hugged as the guests clapped. "I love you and I'm never letting go."

"I love you too," I said burying my face in the crook of the right side of his neck. "You've always been my forever."

"Congrats to the bride and groom on their first dance of the night," said the DJ. Adam handed him the mic. "Please, enjoy the food, the music, the dance, and talk to the bride and groom."

"Okay," I smiled. Adam and I started walking around together. "I love that you sang the song."

"It's our song now," Adam smiled as he kissed me. Dad walked up to us. "Mr. Inthavong."

"You can call me Dad now or Peter," Dad smiled. "You're with my daughter making you my son-in-law."

"Dad, he's a gentleman," I smiled.

"Okay," Dad nodded. "That's fair enough but not Mr. Inthavong."

"Yes, sir," Adam smiled. I giggled. "I'm a little new at this."

"May I have a dance with my daughter?" Dad asked.

"Go ahead," Adam smiled. "I'll see if my sister wants to dance."