Chapter 3: The Awaking Reunion

The guy is Steve :)

When I woke up I was in a room under a warm blanket. As I opened my eyes a little more I saw someone just standing at the window and staring. I was feeling a lot better, but I was still weak. I sat up on the bed and the person turned around and it was a woman with long beautiful blonde hair and her eyes were golden brown. She was about 5'7 and was wearing a real pretty light blue dress. I've seen her before and than it hit me. It was Amarina and I got out of the bed and ran into her arms. She happily wrapped her arms around me and hugged me.

"It's alright Rose you're safe now and no one is going to hurt you I promise.'* I looked up and she smiled at me wiping away tear that escaped.* ' Who were those guys that tried to kill me? Where are we? What happened to your arm?'* Her arm was wrapped from hand to elbow. She smiled at me and we sat on the bed. I could tell she was in pain because her body was tensed up* ' Their names were John and Susan they were Jamie's most prized vampires. They know no fear, pain or even hurt. They are emotionless. How you defect John I have no idea.'* I was confused. Who the hell is Jamie and why does he want me dead?* ' We are at HQ of the vampires. Every vampire that passes by have to come here so Steve can approve  of them just in case humans find a vampire guilty of killing someone. That is when Steve will flash his badge and takes them into his own hands and when they arrive here he lets them go with a warning. This isn't our real home, but it's like a second home to us. Last, well what happened was when we got to where you were being held a vampire attacked me and we started fighting. Until she grabbed me from behind and slammed me into the ground and my right arm was crushed as it hit the ground. It was very painful even for a vampire, but I kept fighting until i ripped her head clean off with my sword and she went up in flames. I should heal in about a day or two. Don't worry it doesn't hurt right now' *I looked at her and I saw she was lying* ' I can see you're in pain so don't lie to me alright' * She laughed a little.* ' Well I guess I can't lie to you huh?* I smiled and nodded my head* ' Well there is blood in the fridge beside your bed Rose also we got you some new clothes so it can protect you from the sun light. When you get done come to the first floor and came into room 17. We will be waiting for you because we have stuff to talk about alright. See you there Rod." I nodded my head and then she walked out of the room. 

I started to get up and go to the fridge.  When I opened it there was bottles of blood so I took one and opened it and started to drink it and it helped mybody a lot. After I drunk seven of them I felt refresh and strong again. So I went to the end of the bed and got the clothes Amarina sat out for me and I started to get undressed and out of my blood stained clothes. After I udressed I was about to put my new bra and panties until someone came into the room and it was a boy and I ran to the covers on the bed and wrapped myself in it. He was the same age as me about 5'10 with short blonde hair and real pretty blue eyes the color of my brothers. He was bulit and skinny, but could take down any human or vampire own with one punch. He also had black glasses on. When he saw me he turned his back.

" I am so sorry miss I didn't know you were getting dressed. I can come back later. Just I wanted to know if you were alright and how you're feeling, but anyways I'll just meet you up on the first floor. Ugh.... bye...."he rushed out of the room with lighting speed.

I couldn't help giggle a little bit and I never done that since Max. Witch reminded me I check around my neck and it was still there. I took a deep breath and got out of the covers and started to get dress before someone else pops in and sees me naked. So when I got dressed I started walking so I could find the first floor. It telIs me that I was on the fourth floor. I got to tell you this place is beautiful with the really light colors and the staute of a prtty woman with long stright hair and her eyes were paintd green and she was wearing a long blue dress. My thoughts went to the Vampire Queen. There were other vampires walking and looks like fighting, but I guess they are training. There were halls evevrywhere from left, to right, and to stright. I was afraid I would get myself lost so I went to a guy who was sitting at a desk signing papaers.