Grocery shopping

αríα'ѕ pσv

I awoke to the sun shining in through the glass door that lead to out backyard. I looked around and I was still in the same position as last night, legs brought up to my chest and my arms linked together around them. I stretched out my arms as I yawned. I stood up and stretched out my body. Gah my back hurts from sleeping against the hard wall. I walked up stairs to my bedroom and again, Justin was nowhere in sight. I decided to take a shower. I walked over to the bathroom and turn the shower head on, letting the water turn hot. I undressed and once the water was hot enough, I stepped in, letting the hot water relax my body.

~*~*~*~*~*~*skip shower~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I wrapped a towel around my body and went to my dresser to grab a new pair undergarments. I got my clothes and walked back into the bathroom. I decided to wear a red flannel with blue jeans along with a grey beanie. I rolled up the sleeves of the flannels up to my elbows. I walked out and went to my closet and grabbed my black converse. I slipped them on, tied them, and jogged downstairs. (Pic of outfit on right side) I walked over to the couch and decided to watch some tv. I was in the middle of watching spongebob (judge me-.-) when I heard my stomach growl. I was starving. I walked over to the fridge in the kitchen and saw we had no food. Great. Time to go grocery shopping. I walked over to the key rack and saw that Justin took the car keys, guess Im walking. I grabbed my phone and put it in my left back pocket and grabbed the house keys and my wallet. The grocery store was about 30 minutes away (by walking) since we lived in a gated community. If I had the the car keys I could get there in 10 and come back within an hour, but no. I walked out the door and started walking.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*skip shopping~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was walking home with about 20 bags in my hands. I bought everything we needed for at least 2 weeks. It took me about 3 hours to get home considering I was walking and the bags were extremely heavy cause of the meats and the 2 milk gallons. I finally reached the gate, rang for the front office to open, and walked to my house. I reached my doors and set down the bags in my right hand and got my key. I put it in the designated place and opened the door. I grabbed the bags and walked in. I saw Justin watching tv. I walked over to the kitchen counter and set the bags on top. Wow thanks for the help. You shouldn't had. Note the sarcasm. Justin stood up and walked over to me. I grabbed an apple, leaned back on the kitchen counter, rested an elbow on the counter, and took a bite, waiting for what he was gonna say. "Did you walk?" He asked. No shit Sherlock. I took my fuckin unicorn there.

"Yeah why?" I replied.

"Why didn't you call me? I could've picked you up, you know."

"I didn't want to bother you." I replied, taking another bite of my apple.

"It wouldn't of been a bother." He said.

"Eh it's ok, no big deal" I said as I took another bite and shrugged my shoulders. I walked past him and walked to the couch.

"No big deal? Aria, what if something bad happened to you? Huh? Answer me that. What if you were to get hurt" He spat, making me turn around.

"Oh please, I was careful walking home. I'm not stupid" I said with attitude.

"Oh really? Did you forget who you're dating? Huh?! Did you?! What if the paparazzi saw you? They would hurt you!" Yelled Justin.

"Geez calm down, I'll call next time" I said as I took the last bite of my apple before throwing away the core. It got silent.

"Look I'm sorry Aria, it's just that I don't want to see you get hurt." He said breaking the silence. Oh now he cares? Surprise surprise.

"Can we just go back to normal please?"

"Fine" I sighed, "but first, tell me where were you yesterday?"

"Aria not now" he said with a serious face.

"Why? Why not Justin? Huh, I thought I was your girlfriend" I spat.

"Just drop the fucking subject okay?!" He yelled.

"No! No, I will not drop the fucking subject! Tell me were you were! You had me worried sick!" I yelled back.

"You wanna know where I was?! Huh, do ya?!"

"Yes Justin!" I yelled, "tell me!"

He opened his mouth and said something that broke me...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dun dun dun! Cliffhanger! What do you think Justin told Aria?

Lol hiya! Do you guys like the story so far? :D

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share with your friends!