"Thank you so so much!"

I was frustrated. I cant believe I even wasted 3 years of my life. I walked down the street, and out of the front gates, not paying attention to direction, just walking to wherever my legs where taking me.  I heard footsteps behind me.  Fuck off Justin. Didn't I tell you to not follow? The footsteps got closer and closer. I turned around, 

"Fucking leave me alone Justin! I told you not to follow me!' I screamed with my eyes closed and clenched fists.

"Its not Justin, sweetheart" said a male voice.

I opened my eyes and saw a stumbling man walk towards me. He was clearly intoxicated. 

"I'm not Justin, but I bet I can make you feel better than he ever has" he said smirking.

"Leave me alone." I said walking backwards, obviously frightened to death. 

"I'm afraid I cant do that, sweetie."

"Why not?"

"Cause I don't want to" he said pinning me to a tree. Please god. Help me. 

I looked around looking for someone. Anyone. Anyone to help me. I started crying as he started kissing my neck. 

"please stop. Please" I begged.

"Don't worry, ill be gentle." he said as he continued kissing my neck.

"help!" I yelled. "someone help me! Please!" 

"Shut up!" he said as he covered my mouth with his hand. He held me tight. It was impossible to move. Right when he was about to rip off my flannel, I felt his weight being lifted off of me. I instantly opened my eyes and saw a tall boy around my age with dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. Him and the drunk bastard started fighting throwing hits everywhere. I pulled the guy off of the drunkie. 

"Stop!" I yelled pulling him off. "I think you've done enough"

"Get anywhere near her again and Ill kill your ass!" he yelled as he spit on him.

The guy stood up and wiped some blood from his nose, before running away.

"Thank you so so much!" I cried into the guys chest, hugging him tight.

He hugged back "its ok." I broke the hug, "I'm Jake by the way" he said sticking out his hand with a smile. 

I smiled back, "Aria" I said shaking his hand.

"Well thanks again" I smiled " I don't know what I'd do if you weren't here."

"Don't sweat it" he smiled "C'mon let me walk you home." he gave me him large jacket and turned and stuck out his arm. I linked mine in his and led the way.

(pic of jake on right side~>)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry I haven't updated in like 2 weeks :P drama has been going on and I had writers block for this story. Anyways I have ideas for the upcoming chapters so stay tuned! 

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow