Operation: Get Justin Back IV

Justin held on to my hand as he led me upstairs. We passed the restroom in which Aria was in. I felt a bit guilty but then anger overcame, nobody, and I mean NOBODY, takes my man. He led me into my room, a room he had already memorized, and had made memories in. He closed the door so it was dark, the only light was the moon light shining through one of my windows. He grabbed my face and kissed me. I didn't hesitate. I instantly kissed back.

Aria's POV:

I had just finished using the restroom. I decided to refresh my makeup a bit. I reapplied some mascara and added a bit more blush, but not too much.

"Justin loves you and only you." I said into the mirror. "You can trust him." I looked on one of Selena's shelf and saw she had an assortment of perfumes. I grabbed one and quickly sprayed my self twice. I walked out and shut the door behind me. I headed down the hall but stopped mid way. I heard noises and hoped not to expect the worst.

Selena's POV

We roughly made out.  Soon our articles of clothing were discarded and thrown across the room. We were left only in our undergarments as He quickly dragged me over to the bed. He practically had this room memorized, even in the dark. 

Aria's POV

"Ooh" I heard. Ew gross, people need to tone it down a bit. I continued walking.

"Justin, please" I heard. Wait. What? This can't be my Justin. Can it?  I walked to the door at the end of the hall. I put my ear up to the door and listened.

Selena's POV

"Justin please" I begged "Please stop teasing" I said.

(You know what happens next. Sorry but I can't write dirty parts. I get so uncomfortable, my bad.  This is as dirty as it gets! XDDD)

Aria's POV

Next thing I know I heard sexual moans, Gross. I would leave but I gotta know if it's my Justin.

"Justin!" A female voice moaned.  It can't be. I continued listening.

"I've missed this so damn much"

"I know baby, I did too" Selena said. By this point I was fuming. If smoke could come out of my ears a smoke detecter would go off. How dare he!? He fucking promised me! I barged through the door. They both separated and covered their naked bodies with a sheet.

"How fucking dare you! I can't fucking believe you!" I yelled. I ran out and ran to the car. 

Thank god I had the car keys, I didn't trust him, knowing he was drunk. I put the keys in drive and backed out of the drive way. I continued driving home. It was about a 20 minute drive. I got home and changed into some sweats. I was pissed. I felt sad, hurt, disappointed, but mostly mad. I needed something to calm my nerves, I went to the back yard and threw everything in sight. The porch was a mess, but I didnt care. I checked the time, 12:56 p.m.  Didn't bother to come after me. He went back to fucking that whore. I decided to hit the hay. I was too tired to care about the bullshit. I crawled into bed, but couldn't fall asleep. After about two hours of nothing but staring off into darkness, I decided to try and sleep. The only thought I had before I fell asleep was, me and him are over. Rip our pathetic relationship

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hai guys! Long time no update! Well I hope you enjoyed this update. Ps. Anybody here a Janoskianator? I am! Poor babe! My Luke got stitches! :( XDDD BUT ITS ACTUALLY KINDA FUNNY IMAGINING HIM NAKED AND FALLING. LMAO sorry if I spelled shit wrong. I'm too sleepy to reread and correct ._.

question of the day: anybody here listen to "the vamps"?! They're just perfect!

Xoxo gossip girl! Jk! Xoxo love you!

Pps: the next chapter might be the last! :((
Love yah leave your comments below! Thanks loves xoxo