You want me to be a slut? Fine.

"No! No, I will not drop the fuckin subject! Tell me were you were! You had me worried sick!" I yelled back.

"You wanna know where I was?! Huh, do ya?!"

"Yes Justin!" I yelled, "tell me!"

He opened his mouth and said something that broke me...

"I was with Selena!" Those words echoed in my head. "Doing what!?" I asked with tears filling my eyes. I couldn't believe it. Why was he with her? Was he cheating on me with her?

"What do you think we were doing?! Playing monopoly?!  He screamed. Instead of getting sad and running away to cry, I got angry. "So all those nights where I stayed up worried about you, you were with her?! Well sorry if I'm not a slut! Plus sex isn't about just doing it for heck of it, it's about love and it shows a sign of trust. I'm not a damn sex doll." I yelled. "But you know what? You want me to be a slut? Fine." I unbuttoned some buttons of my flannel showing some cleavage from my spaghetti strap underneath. "Is this what you want. Huh? Is it!" I yelled showing him my chest. "Stop don't do this" he said looking away. "Why not Justin? If Selena can be a slut, I can too. Isn't that what you wanted? Well here. Go ahead fuck me. I don't give a fuck anymore"

"Please don't do this. Just please stop." He said, his jaw tightened and I saw tears forming in his eyes. Why is he about to cry now? He's the one who wanted a slut.

"Why not? Am I not good enough for you?" I asked.

"Please just stop. Im sorry." He said looking into my eyes.

"Just forget it ok?" I said as I pushed pass him and walked to the door. I need to take a break and breathe.

"Where are you going Aria?" He asked.

"Out. And don't follow." I said as I slammed the door without looking back.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What do you think so far? Yay or boo?

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share with your friends! :D

Adios bitchachos ☻ ♡ ✌