Operation: Get Justin back

Aria's POV

Once I was done hugging, she led us into what seemed to be her living room. Looked more like a damn ballroom. It was big and crowded with people. They were dancing and some where even smoking. I stood there with a face, staring at all the partyers, laughing and dancing.

"Oh my god, this is my song! "Selena shrieked, "come on Justin! You gotta dance this with me!" She said as she grabbed Justin's hand and pulled him to the dance floor.

"Wait," he said as he came back over to me "do you mind?" He asked

"No," I forced a grin "I don't mind. Now go dance!" I said smiling.

"Ya' sure?"

"Yes I'm sure! Now go!" I said as I gave him a shove.Truth is, I actually did mind. I didn't want him dancing with HER. But, I didn't want to cause problems tonight. I was afraid that if I did, I might make him snap and I'm not ready for that, physically and emotionally. I watched as he walked back to her. She had a huge smile on her face as he put his hands on her waist and she wrapped her arms around his neck. My heart broke right there. They looked so happy. Yet I stayed and kept a strong face. After the song was over, Justin walked to the couch I was sitting on. I was drink a cold cup of water. Alcohol is not my cup of tea. Me and Justin dance to some songs and occasionally sat down and just joked around. I laughed until my sides hurt. After a while Justin was drunk, But as long as I kept an eye on him, It was fine.

I really needed to go to the restroom, but I don't wanna leave him. Ah whatever. A girl has gotta pee.

"I'm going to the restroom. You fine staying here by yourself for a few?" I asked

"Yeah go!" He said. His words a bit slurred. "Don't worry I'll be right here" he winked.

"Um okay." I said, puzzled. I got off the couch and walked over to Selena. This will be the

only time I will ever need her help. She was talking to a girland threw her head back in

laughter.

"Um Selena?" I said as I quickly tapped her shoulder. She turned around.

"Oh hey, Aria!!" She shrieked. I mentally rolled my eyes. Again.

"Hey, um I was wondering if I could please use your restroom?"

"Yeah! Sure! Come on, I'll show you where it's at!" She looked at the girl she was talk into before," brb girl!"

She grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom. Okay, upstairs, down the hall way, and than it's the second to last door on the left. Got it.

"Here you go! If you need anything else just ask!" Selena said.

I thanked her and stepped inside.

SELENA'S POV

As soon as I heard the door

lock I knew it was go time. I

smirked. Operation get Justin

back is on and in progress.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for almost a month. I've been going through a lot lately (non school related except for bullies at school) this year has been extremely hard and I'm not excited for next year. But I am excited for Halloween! Imma be a sugar skull! So excited! I bought the paint on Wednesday and I practice on my little sister lmao but enough talking. I think Imma ask u guys a question!

What are you gonna be for Halloween and if you don't celebrate it, what would you want to be?!

Ok I'll update tomorrow for sure since I have nothin to do. XDDD