Cuddle with me

SOTC: Stay with Me - Sam Smith (Link included)

"I'm sorry" I said as we continued hugging, "I don't know why I'm sorry but I'm sorry." I sniffled "I guess I'm sorry for being a screw up. Everything I touch I destroy. I'm sorry for not being perfect" I felt vulnerable and couldn't control my "word vomit"

He grabbed me by my shoulders and I looked down, "hey hey hey" he said as he lifted my chin. We looked into each others eyes

" I should be sorry. I'm sorry I cheated. I'm sorry I caused you so much pain. You're not a screw up, I am. And you're perfect to me." He smiled "I'm sorry and if I could turn back time and stop myself from doing the mistakes I've done, I would. I'm sorry. Can we try to put this in the past and try to fix this relationship? I'll do anything, I'll take therapy and go to rehab, just stay with me." He said with teary eyes

"I honestly don't know, This doesn't mean I automatically forgive you. You still got a long way to go before we at least get close to what we had before" I said looking down

"I understand, and I promise to try my hardest. I can't lose you yet again." He hugged me tighter and after a few second I gently pushes him away.

"Let's go get you cleaned up" I said as I swiped my nose on the sleeve of my flannel . I intertwined my hand with his and pulled him upstairs into our bedroom bathroom. I directed him to sit on the toilet cover as I walked over to the cabinet and got out some bandages and alcohol pads. I opened one of the pads. "This may sting a bit" I said as I put the pad on his cheek. He tightened his teeth as it stung. I quickly mumbled a sorry. I put a bandage over it and grabbed a towel. I wet the towel a bit and wiped the blood off his nose and the corner of his mouth.

I filled a cup with sink water and handed it to him, "gargle and spit out" I said and he did as he was told. He's at back down on the toilet and I knelt down to eye level, "are you ok?" I asked as I rested a hand on his knee.

"Kinda" he chuckled "my shoulder hurts though" he chuckled

"Well that's what you get when you fight and tackle into a wall"

We stood up and walked over to the bed. He laid down and I began to walk out of the room, "Wait!" He said as he lifted his head. He patted the spot next to him, "come cuddle with me" he smiled

"I have to get an ice pack for your shoulder" I said as I pointed to the door with my thumb.

"Fuck that" he grinned "come cuddle it'll help me feel better" he smirked.

"Nope" I felt uneasy, I don't want him to think he's off the hook.

"Come on, I know you want to" he flashed me his famous smile. He knows when he does that I'm weak.

"Fine" I sighed, giving in. I walked over to the bed and kicked off my shoes. I crawled into his arms facing him. He took out his phone and plugged it into the speaker. He softly played some "Love" songs. Here we go again.