curiosity killed the cat pt. 1

(There is a bit of a trigger warning on this one. There's the mention of the cutting label. Y'know, how a lot of people believe others self-harm if they dress dark or in a punk rock style. If you don't know about this,its a real thing, and it sucks. I know because I've met people who think that about me. So, read at your own risk. If it bothers you, you've been warned.)

Warning fluff ahead
Also you'll see how the picture relates.

"Darling the media is curious."

"What do you mean by that?" Mettaton had called you mid-day. You weren't sure about what to expect from him, he could be unpredictable. But your interest was peaked now. What did he mean by that?

" the rumors are starting to spread. People are started to catch a whiff of what's happening between us."

"OK, why are you telling me?"

"I would rather do this face-to-face, do you mind if I stop by your place for a minute."

"Sure you can come by."

"Grand, I'll be there in 10. Au revior!"

And he hung up. You put your phone down wondering what all that was about. The media was catching on? Sure you knew what that meant, but why was it so important? What kind of Rumors were spreading?

As scheduled, mettaton knocked on your door ten minutes later. You opening the door and he walked in without question. When you shut the door behind him, he immediately began talking. "I'd rather not beat around the bush with this." He announced as he sat and the couch and put his upon the coffee table. "Then tell me what's happening." You commanded as you sat next to him. "Well, as I said the media is catching on to us. And what you have to remember here is that I am I star. And I've noticed on the surface that the biggest deal you humans like to make is about celebrity relationships. Its on the cover of every magazine!" "metta" You cut off. "I thought you didn't want to beat around the bush?" "I know I'm getting there. Because I've seen this behavior in humans, its best not to leave them wondering. I don't need them to start lies that headline in news. I need you to come on a show with me. My talk show is airing tonight and you need to make an appearance."

You blinked a few times before responding. "I don't think your fans will, like that." "Well why is that?" "Metta, just look at me! People are gonna think you're dating a cutter. I'm an outcast because I'm different. If your die hard fans see that you chose this over them. They're gonna be mad." He looked at you confused, his head tiled to the side slightly. "Whys that?" He repeated. You forgot for a moment that he's relativity new to the surface, He was probably clueless to the concept of a cutter.