Chapter 5

It's a new day, it's a new chapter! Thank you Shannon for helping me figure this chapter out!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Harry's P.O.V

I handed her phone over and she seemed pretty distracted by it, so I decided to investigate!

Hmm, nice place, very clean, now that's what I like too see, pizza.

Meat feast!

My favourite!

I'm sure Shan wouldn't mind if I ate a slice, seeing as I did go to all of the trouble of walking up a flight of stairs to return her phone to her.

I'd only just finished my slice when I had felt something on top of me.

"What the hell?" I shouted, Shannon fell to the floor with a thump.

"First you eat my pizza, now you push me to the floor?"

I couldn't stop laughing, she gave me a stern look, so I quickly stopped.

"Film night!" I shouted, whipping out a few DVDs that I had bought with me.

"What?" She was obviously quite confused.

"It's that thing, where you watch films, with your friend, and an array of snacks"

Hmm, maybe I didn't explain that right, she still looks confused!

Quick, Styles reassure her!

"Just sit and eat"

Simple, isn't it?

Well, it must be, she sat down next to me.

"What's in your collection?"

Wait, what?

Oh!

The films!

Get your mind out of the gutter Styles.

"We have: The Notebook, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows or Nemo."

"YOU'RE A WIZARD HARRY!" She shouted, catching me off guard slightly, she's so inappropriate!

Don't get me wrong, I love that about her, it's one of the many things I do love.

I have a list.

It's in my sock draw.

You know, privacy and stuff.

That may or may not make me sound a bit like a creep, I'm not, don't worry.

I just appreciate attractive women.

Like Shannon.

Who is attractive.

I mean ATTRACTIVE.

"Hey, wizard?"

Hand in front of my face?!

Do I have a third hand?

Oh, no, it's just Shannon.

Woah, I'm day dreaming, again.

I have to stop doing that.

Wait, i'm doing it again!

Focus, Styles!

"You called?"

"Put that film in the DVD player, NOW!"

Shannon nearly screamed into my face, I guess she likes Harry Potter.