10

Izuna's POV

I knew that my helmet was a bad hiding spot, especially when anyone could look at my motorbike and see it. But I seriously thought I could ignore it and life could continue like it was.

Obviously, that could never happen.

"Come on. You can't be afraid when your sister has taught you everything there is to know," Shark insisted.

My sister...

I took my deck, from his hand. "As you wish, Stalker!"

I have no idea why he all of a sudden wants to duel me. Actually we never dueled before...

We set up our duel disks and placed our duel gazers over our eyes. "Augmented reality vision link established," the computer voice said.

"Duel!" Shark and I shouted.

"I'll go first," Shark smirked. "I draw!" He took a good look at his card, then placed it into his hand, grabbing the one next to it. "I summon out Double Shark, in Attack mode!" he yelled.

I've seen him play that monster before. A Lev 4 card with 1200 ATK.

"Next, I'll place a facedown and end my turn," Shark said.

That's it?!

"Just what are you planning?" I muttered.

"Why should I tell you? Now hurry up and draw a card!" he yelled back, making me realize he heard me.

I looked at him, suspiciously. "Fine, I draw!" The card I drew was Celestial Luna Dragon Rider (Lev 4, 1900 ATK, 2000 DEF). I have no XYZ monster with that rank, right now, and I can't change Celestial Luna Monsters' Level...

I took the last card, in my hand. I guess I'll just do this. "I summon out Night Shadow Dragon, in attack mode! (Lev 5, Dark, 2200 ATK, 2500 DEF)"I yelled. "Night Shadow can stay on my field as long as there are no Light monsters on my field," I explained.

Next, I took the second card, in my hand. "Then I'll summon Angel of Silver Light! (Lev 5, Light, 1200 ATK, 2000 DEF) Night Shadow Dragon's effect activates; since there's a Light monster on my field, I have to send Night Shadow to the Graveyard!"

"What a stupid move! Destroying your own monster?" Shark taunted.

I grabbed another card in my hand, "Looks like it, right? But there's a reason for that! You see, if a Dragon-Type monster on my field is sent to the Graveyard by battle or by effect, I can special summon Sapphire Dragon (Lev 5, 1750 ATK, 1600 DEF) from my deck or hand. Now I overlay Lev 5 Angel of Silver Light and Sapphire Dragon. With these two, I build the Overlay Network. Shark, I would like to re-introduce you to Blizzard Beauty (1300 ATK)"

"Wait a minute...that's Saira's monster!" Shark noticed.

It's not really news to me. She left her deck so I gave it some use. Even though I'm not a fan of demon-monsters, I found that their effects are useful. "Now, I'll end my turn with a facedown!"

"I knew you weren't that bad. Now that I know you're not a coward, I'll stop going easy on you," Shark smirked.

I didn't flinch. It's gonna take more than him, calling me a coward, to break me.

A video screen of Shark popped up. "What's the matter. Did I get you off guard?"

I shook my head, "No way. I'm perfectly capable of dueling you. Come on, give me your full power. Even if I go down with it!"

Shark suddenly went frozen. He had a surprised look on his face.

I think I know what's up...

Shark drew his card. "Double Shark, attack!" he yelled.

He's gone insane...

"I activate Blizzard Beauty's effect! By using an Overlay Unit, I can send one monster on the field to the Graveyard! And you take damage equal to it's ATK!" I said.

Shark was down to 2800 Life Points. "If I succeed in destroying your monster, Blizzard Beauty can attack you directly!" I said with confidence, but a look of confusion.

Only 1500 LP remained.

"Now I'll activate my facedown, the spell Celestial Backup! If I didn't use a Celestial Monster, in any of my turns, then you take 500 points of damage for each card in your hand!" I did the math in my head. "That's 2000 points of damage, all together."

For a strange reason, Shark accepted it. He went flying, as I won the duel.

Taking off my duel gazer, I rushed over to Shark. He looked dumb-founded. "What's with you? I expected more from the person who creamed my sister! How come you didn't play your facedown?"

Shark didn't answer. Instead, he said,"Saira taught you well."

I shook my head, then walked over to my motorbike, "She didn't teach me anything, except the basics! I had to duel her until I could beat her when I was little," I looked back at him. "But how come your mind went blank during our duel?"

"I-."

" What I said to you was something that Saira said, once, to you, right?" I answered, without doubting my reply.

He said nothing.

"Your silence is good enough for me," I got on my bike, then drove off. "Later, Stalker-Pants!"