Andy is Undercover

Andy POV

"Sean, its not everyday that you get ask to go undercover. This is a big deal and I know that me not wearing a wire scares you but I have to do this. Sometimes you need to take a chance." I said

"I know Andy that it is a big deal for you to go undercover. But are you ready with no back up or no partner.I am worry that something will go wrong. Remember you are dealing with a big drug dealer." Sean said

I really have to think about the undercover thing though it is very scary.

I turned around and said, "Sean, are you jealous that a hot detective is running the whole thing or are you just sacred about the undercover thing?"

Sean walked over to where I was standing and said, "You want the truth?"

Andy signed and said, "Sean, what do you think?"

"Alright, well for starters I don't think you can handle going undercover and I am a little bit jealous that Detective Collins is running it. But I can't do a damn thing about now can I." Sean said harshly.

"Wow don't you think that was a little harsh. I will prove you wrong. Oh and bye the way, nothing will ever happen between Collins and I. It would help if you trust me?" I said as a walked out the front door.

Sean POV

Great she ran away. As I was running down the hall I grabbed her arm and said, "I know that nothing will happen between you and Collins. But I have the right to be a little jealous. I do trust you and I also think that if you set your mind to it, you can achieve it. I was being a total idiot back there just please don't walk away from our relationship."

"I won't but you have to promise that whatever happens that you will be waiting for me at the other end of the tunnel." Andy said

"Trust me, I will be waiting no matter how long it takes." I said as we walked to the car

__________________________

As Andy and Sean arrive at the station, Andy starts to cry because she is nervous. Sean just grabbed her and said, "This is not the Andy Shay I know, when an opportunity came knocking at the door she would jump at it and not think about what others would think."

They got out of the car and walked into the station. Then Andy turns to sees Detective Griffin Collins standing there.

"Shay, can I see you please?" Collins said.

"Yeah hold on Griffin, let me talk to my boyfriend real quick." Andy responded back to Collins

Collins said, "Well make it quick. When you are done meet me in my office."

Andy nodded and said to Sean, "I will do this but if you don't see me at roll call don't be worried I probably getting ready to go undercover and Griffin texted me this morning and said I will be getting a partner, so don't worry." She leaned in for a kiss. She held Sean hand and released it as she was walking to Collins office. Sean waved and stood there in shock at what just happen.

When Nick and Jamie saw Andy and Sean part. Jamie went over to Sean and told him everything will be okay. Nick patted him on the back and walked away. Sean was devastated that he might not see her for a while.

Meanwhile at Griffin Collins office, Andy was going over the drug dealer she would be working with. When Griffin told her she was going to have a partner he wasn't lying. A knock at the door and in walked in her partner Officer Corey Benson from the 27th division. Andy got up and introduced herself. All of a sudden Griffin walks in and says we are leaving tonight at 9 o'clock, so around 8:45 I will pick up Benson and then Shay at 9 I will pick you up at your apartment. You can only bring a small duffel bag with the necessity, clothes and your gun with some bullets and that is it. Now Shay you can go to roll call and Benson you can return to shift.