Rage and Love Chapter 6 <3 (Pic of Amber)

No. This was a lie. A mistake. An error. Something wrong. I couldnt be.... I couln't even say the word.

Immediatly after seeing the two haunting pink lines, I threw the test on the floor and gasped. It skidded across the floor to where Amber was watching. She glanced at it and glared back up at me.

"Told ya." she mocked.

"But... how.. it's a mistake..." I studdered.

"No, these are pretty expensive, accurate ones. I don't know why I wasted it on you." She remarked.

I sat on the closed toilet in confusion and shock. HOW?

"So who is the father?" She asked casually.

"It has to be Travis.. he's the only one... wait... did Tyler do anything?!" I suddenly relised.

"Naw. And if he did it was to soon. Judging by my post pregnancy, I assume your... 3 months? Maybe 4.

WHAT? I thought. How have I not noticed. Well... I did notice I've been getting a little big... But still. My mother is a large woman, so I assumed my genes were catching up to me.

"I got my period though!" I yelled at her.

"Well I guess it wasn't your period. That happens sometimes. Trust me." She told me.

"I'm gonna... have a baby..." I managed to say.

I had no idea what to think I first thought, I'm only 17! I can't raise a baby! Then I thought, OMG I'm gonna be the mom I've always wanted to be! Then I thought I can't raise a baby here! Then I thought, But it's daddy is in Heaven. The last thought stuck to me. It's daddy was in Heaven. It can't grow up without it's daddy, right?

"You gonna keep it?" Amber asked, sitting on the side of the bathtub.

"Of course I am. I would never...." I told her putting my hand on my stomach. There's a person in there!?!? I thought.

"Whatever. Not my problem. Have fun with your little monster." She said, walking out of the bathroom. She shut the door and I heard a click. She must've locked it.

As soon as she left, I put my arms around my stomach. A little bump was already there. How could I possibly have missed it? How was I possibly going to raise a baby here? In this horrible placed I got kidnapped in? Without the dad? When the dad is DEAD.

My stomach started cramping again. So that's why I got cramps the past few days. I held my stomach. I always wanted to be a mommy. Just not this soon. I couldn't wait to hold my baby, feed him, cuddle with him, watch him grow. But not this early. And not with the dad dead.

Being the motherly person I've always secretly been, I held my tummy and whispered, "Don't worry baby. Mommy is right here. I'm going to care for you and love you. Daddy isn't here right now, but he loves you too."

After finishing, I cried again. Not for me, not for Travis, but for my baby. He was gonna grow up in this horrible place. He was never going to know his dad. He was never going to grow up like a normal child would. I decieded to call it a he. I obviosuly wasn't going to a doctor anytime soon for an ultrasound, so I may never know until he's born weither it really is a He or not.

Since I had nothing else to do in this dumpy bathroom, I decieded to pick a name for him. Travis. Travis Jr. He would be named Travis Jr, after his father, Travis Sr. Happy, for the first time since Travis told me he loved me, the final time, I fell asleep holding my stomach, holding me and Travis's baby.

*********************************************************************************************************************

A slam of a door woke me up. I stretched then remembered my baby. I smiled and whispered, "Goodmorning, Travis."

I decieded I should tell Travis (SR.) that he was going to be a father, even if he probably knew.

I looked up to the ceiling, to Heaven, and held my cross neclace. I smiled as I saw Travis on his cloud, with his angel wings and green halo.

"Hey darling." I imagined him telling me.

"I have great news, baby." I whispered.

"Oh yeah, tell me." He replied.

"We... were going to have a baby."

He looked at me for a few seconds, the smiled. "Your going to be a mommy."

I smiled back, tears filling my eyes. "Yes. And your going to be a daddy."

Travis smiled at me and whispered, "Everything is going to turn out alright. I promise. And It may seem bad later, but it will all work out. I love you."

"I love you too." I whispered.

We together cried happy tears, something I havn't done in a while. Suddenly, Tyler barged in the bathroom. He noticed my tears.

"Why you crying?" He asked, without any sincerity.

"I'm going to have a baby." I said with a slight smile.

"Oh that sucks. Well anyways come down here."

I rolled my eyes and replied, "I'd rather stay here and get to know my baby. Or leave this place overall."

He mocked a fake laugh. "Very funny. You know if you escape anyway, you and your baby suffer." He said reveiling a gun in his hoodie pocket. I gave him an evil glare. I didn't care about myself, but he was NOT going to touch Travis Jr.

"You are NEVER going to hurt my baby. NEVER." I gritted though my teeth.

"Whatever. Just come down here." Tyler answered, like he didn't care.

I sighed and got up. Right before he led me downstairs, he turned around and gave me an evil grin.

"And I'll do whatever I want. If I want to murder your baby like I murdered your boyfriend, I will."