Killing Me

~A week later~

August's POV

It's been a week and me and Kamari haven't said a word to each other. She doesn't talk to me at school, at the trap or at home. It is like we are complete strangers. I swear on everything I love, I regret what was said that night. We haven't never went this long without speaking and I don't know how to handle it. Girls been throwing themselves at me but I just turned them down. Which is shocking considering the fact that umma hoe and shit. But it just something about Kamari that makes me not want to give up. So much shit happen that day that I wish I could take back. I need her in my life man. Lord please save her for me, do this one favor for me. Even we not on stable terms at the moment, my niece is coming out the hospital today. Her and the other girls wanted to spend the weekend with me and I don't mind. Hopefully, neither will Kamari. It's 2:00 and we just got out of school . So I'm waiting for 5:00 to come so the girls can come over. Until then, imma play the game.

Kamari's POV

It is stressful not talking to August when he is the only one I want to talk to. But he asked for this so I'm just respecting his wishes. I know that he hates it but he asked for me to do so. I can't help that he had a change of heart all of a sudden. Meanwhile, I went to the trap because I didn't feel up to dealing with his presence at home. Lately, the trap have been dead since John got killed. Only time people are really there is when we get new merch, a party is being throw or we having a group meeting . But for Sneak and Teek, it's the only thing left that they have of my bro so they cherish like it no other. So of course they are always there. 24 hours/7 days a week. I walked into the back and there they both were watching ghetto stories.

Sneak: Aye sis, what's poppin?

Me: shit Fam.

Teek: ain't nun doing nun huh?

Me: 😂 you already kno.

Sneak: you and yung still ain't speaking?

Me: why y'all always bringing his ass up to me? I come here to get away from it but yet y'all asses still bring up dumb shit.

Teek: ya yea right it's dumb shit because both of y'all stubborn. Y'all both in fucked up situations

Me: Naah blood . Fuck him. He went against the grain.

Sneak: and you didn't?

Me: No tf I didn't. I told his ass from the jump it wasn't no relationship bih. That is why he said that fuck shit at school. Then after every thing went down with John, I told him the same thing but he was still looking for more. I told him why I don't do relationships but yet he still wasn't listening. Then he gets his dick in a twist and gon holla bout ion give a fuck about him. My boy is you serious? Everyone can clearly see how I feel about him but yet he thinks I'm running game on him 💁🏾. So Naah I ain't go against the grain he did.

Teek: you know what he told us earlier that day before y'all talked?

Me: nope but I bet you gon tell me.

Teek: 😂 you right I am. He told us that he wants you . But he feel like you playing with him because one minute you say you not looking for a relationship and then you get mad when he starts fw'ing other girls.

Me: I honestly don't care what he does just don't do it in areas we share.

Sneak: yea I hear ya Mari. You can't have ya cake and eat it too.

Me: so what am I supposed to do? Give it away or throw it away? I thinks not 😒

Teek: wait are you talm bout a real cake or yung?