F.I.S.H

Kamari's POV

I been in B.I.C all damn day. I looked at the clock, and it read 1:20. Everyone else left because they people's came for them. 20 more mins and I can leave this bih. I put my head down and started to think about August. I kinda feel bad on how I reacted to him since he was trying to help or what not. Even though we supposed to meet up behind 14th at the alley I'm not feeling up to it. Smh. I was so into my thoughts that I ain't even know the bell rung. I got my stuff and walked out of school. I'm suspended for 10 days since I put my hands on her first while she only gets 5. Type of shit is that 💁🏾.

I started to walk home when I heard someone call my name. I looked around until my eyes landed on August. He told me to hold on while he was talking to some girl. He was so into their conversation he didn't even know that I walked off. When I was 5 mins away from my place he stopped me.

Him: aye Mari! Get in ma.

Me: naah its cool I'm almost home.

Him: bruh 😑 getcho ass in the damn car before I help you

I gave him that "bish whet" look. And kept walking. Ion know who the fuck he was talking to but he better tighten tf up🤗. Cause I'm not the ONE. He kept following me until I was in my apartment complex. He hopped out and ran up to me.

Him: aye I'm sorry 😏

Me: what you apologizing for?

Him: I shouldn't have made you wait that long.

Me: oh 😂 it's whatever. I'm not buggin.

Him: ok if that's the case why you ain't get in?

Me: cause ion take orders from no one. I'm my own boss.

Him: man really ion like you walking ma.

Me: I mean I have no car so what am I supposed to do ? And I'm damn sure not riding the bus.

Him: 🙄 k. I could take you and drop you off. Fym.

I looked at him and walked into my apartment. For him to be a "goon" he sure is nice asf. My team don't do allat nice shit nie. But it's cute on him so I'll make a exception 😭.

Me: I don't want you do to that.

August's POV

Fuck she hollerin bout? I am GOING to take ha to schoo n I'm GOING to pick ha ass up. She might be a nigga boss when I'm yung and she KD, but ion take orders from her when it ain't got shit to do about business. She needa calm her ass tf down.

Me: I wasn't asking you tho.

Her: excuse you?

Me: naah excuse you. I'm doing it whether you like it or not df.

Her: omg August you don't even ne-

Me: bruh what tf did I say. End of discussion.

Her: 😒 man wateva ( walks away)

Me: ( go behind her) look I ain't come over here to argue. I wanted to make sure you was good after today.

Her: I'm fine. Perfectly fine.

Me: no you not.

Her : yes I am. I should of listen to you tho when you said stop. But she asked for that shit regardless.

Me: I understand cause if nigga talked about my brother it would of been a wrap.

Her: who you telling. That was my best friend and she cross that line way to far. Then she spits on me 😂😂 I was gone kill the bitch on everything I love bruh 🔫.

Me: I seen you wasn't Playing no games with ha. I need a lil shawty like dat who can hold her own.

Daaaaaamn. Did I really just say that 😒 I hope she ain't hear that. Who am I kidding. I said that shit clear as day .

Her: 😂 well I need a nigga who strong enough to pull me off someone.

Me: man whatever you mad strong when you pissed 😂😂 and I ain't even put my all into it tbh. 😏

Her: who said I was talking about you tho 😭

Me: my instincts 😒

Her: aw your feelings hurt?

Me: Geah

Her: awe poor baby 😏 want kiss to make you feel better?

Me: No

Her: well too fucking bad.

She ran up and started to kiss me all over my face then she slap me and ran off . I got up and chased her . She fast asf no lie. When I finally caught her , I grabbed her by her waist and turned her around and admire her. She was laughing so hard not even paying attention to me. She finally stopped laughing and looked at me with those beautiful ass eyes of hers. I leaned and kissed tf outta her. I kissed her like she was mine. Surprisingly she kissed back. Things started to get heated as I picked her up and pinned her against the wall. I started to move down to her neck until I found her weak spot. Lord her moan gave me the chills. I carried her to her room and laid her on the bed. She flipped us over as she found her way to my neck. She found my weak spot with no hesitation. OHMYGAWD she has me hard asf bruh 🍆💦. She started to ease up and stare at me. I looked up at her and asked what's wrong.

Me: what's the matter baby girl

Her: umm umm I am not supposed to be doing this. This is wrong.

Me: how I'm single you single what is the problem?

Her: I don't know.

Me: yes you do. You not feeling me how I'm feeling you and it's all good Kamari. Imma go.

Her: no August that is not wh-

Me: ion want to hear it tbh I'm leaving.

And with that I left and with my shit in my hand. I was really feeling her and she wanna be like that. It's all good tho. I got hella hoes 😌🖕🏾.

___________________________

Do you think August was wrong?
Do you think Kamari was wrong?
That kiss tho👀😏

Comment and rate 😌 I want to know what you think.