Really

~2 weeks later ~

Kamari's POV

5 more months left of school. Lord knows I can't wait to graduate. But it is kinda cool being a senior since we have privileges. August and I are still on good terms. We are more on the best friend level and I am totally cool with that. He actually has been feeling this girl and she is really pretty. I hope it works out for them because she is really nice. Anyways enough about him, there is this new boy in my class.  He is fine asf . I don't know what it is bout lightskins but they attract me. His name is Tray and he seems real chill. All the girls been over him since he came, but he hasn't given them the time of day. Knowing what people say about me at this School he probably doesn't want shit to do with me. My teacher wasn't here today so we had a sub. She didn't leave any work for us so it was a free period. I plugged in my head phones and started to listen to Kodak black. He is a Floridan rapper and I fucks with his music. I was listening to "In Too Deep " by him when Tray came by me.

Tray: hey... You mind if I sit next to you?

Me: Naah by all means go head.

Tray: so what you listening too?

Me: in too deep

Tray: by Kodak

Me: yeaa.

Tray: damn ma. I ain't know you was fucking with his music. Every one else down here sleep on that man.

Me: their loss. He be slidin

Tray: he be slidin huh? I see your Florida lingo coming out. You from Florida?

Me: that is crazy that you are the only one who has noticed but then again it's not since I don't talk to people and I don't have a lot of friends 🤔 not like you care tho 😂😒

Tray: I might tho😁

Me: anyways to answer your question correctly, I'm originally from Florida but I moved to Atlanta when I was five. Me, my brother and my parents would still visit Florida tho like for the summer and breaks. But that stopped once my pops died. And my moms, my bro and me moved down here ever since.

Tray: damn I'm sorry to hear that. I would go dumb if I lose my pops. So how is your moms and bro if you don't mind me asking.

Me: my brother passed away last year and I don't have a relationship with my evil ass mother. 😔

Tray looked at me like her didn't want to believe shit coming out my mouth. He pulled me into him And stroked my hair. For some reason I felt safe . I looked up at him and smiled.

Tray: no matter what people say I always try to give that person a chance. And I am glad I did that with you ma. You not weird. You just have a story like The rest of us. Hopefully one day I can hear it.

I couldn't stop blushing. He was just so sweet. These lil boys making me go all soft and mushy.

Tray: You know you beautiful right?

Me:☺️ Thanks Tray.

Tray: My pleasure Kamari.

Tray's POV

I don't know why but I am feeling her so much. She is so different from what I am usually attracted to. But I don't care😌 . I want her to be mines.

August's POV

I been boolin with this girl for a lil minute now. She is so sweet and beautiful. Her name is Diamond. She met Kamari and surprisingly they hit it off. At first I just need a way to get over Mari but I am actually starting to like her. I hope this goes some where. I'm a single senior 🙃 that shit ain't cute. I need me a lil shawty I can call mine.