10 | another dream?

guess who's the most horrible person for not updating for over half a year! me! i am back and better ladies an gentlemen. it feels great.

•••

I quickly got up from my seat as I gasped loudly.

I looked at my surroundings, and realized we're still in the car, stuck in traffic.

That's when it hit me. It was a fucking dream... Are you kidding me? I've been having such realistic dreams lately, and the one I just had was just horrifying.

"What happened? Are you alright?" Ian asks, looking at me worriedly. Does it look like I'm alright? No.

I slowly nod my head and lay my head against the window. "Y-yeah, I'm fine. I just had a.. Scary dream. I don't wanna explain too much."

I think it's best to pray more often before sleeping. Just in case. Well, I'm a very religious person just to inform you all.

The traffic started to progress, thank god. I just want to go home, lay on my cozy bed, and just stare at the ceiling, so I can do my deep thinking.

"Hey Shawn, are you staying over?" Ian asks, looking at him. I swear, if he stays over again, I will most likely have that dream again. And that's something I definitely do not want. Can I just have a break from him... Please.

"Yeah, I am," Shawn nods his head and starts playing around with his phone.

Doesn't Shawn have his own place? Not his own OWN place. Why can't he stay home?

-

I am so blessed to finally be home. I quickly take my Birkenstocks off, run to my room, and jump on my bed. Deep thinking time!

My life so far has been pretty insane. I'm catching myself crushing on Shawn faster and faster. This really isn't good...

The memories of us playing with each other as little kids kicks in. I'll forever cherish those fun moments we've had. Except for the part where we said goodbye when he moved. But he's back. Much more taller. Mature. Isn't as childish as he use to be. He's changed a lot, but in a good way, ya feel? Well ladies and gentlemen, welcome to my deep thoughts.

-

What a total bummer. Since I'm the most awkward person ever, I always tend to avoid people I like. For example, Shawn. Today, I'll try to avoid him so I won't be influenced in any awkward moments with him, like sudden eye contact, or whatever. Wow, just imagine what Ian would think or say if he ever found out that there's a great possibility his younger sister likes his very best friend. I can't imagine that.

"Mal, you're day dreaming... Again. You've been quiet today, what's the cause of this quietness?" Nick asks, curious to know. Can you please be quiet, I'm still in deep thinking mode.

Leah chuckles and shakes her head. "Let her live Nick, she's probably diving into her deep thoughts right now. We should know that she does that by now."

Oh she sure is right.

"CHRISTMAS IS SO SOON!" Nick gasps. "Guess who I'LL be kissing under the mistletoe? ME BITCHES!"