epilogue (4)

"hold on. so you're saying you're the boss of the whole chain of cake shops?"

"yeah. pretty much."

"then why are you dating me?"

"what do you mean?"

"I mean, I'm pretty sure there are a shit ton of people out there who are at your... standard."

"you're my standard. and nobody else is you. so how are there a shit ton of people at my standard when there's only one you."

jackson broke into a wide grin. (A/N REFER TO THE ATTACHED PHOTO I'M CRYING BYE)

"do you want to see our room?"

"wait. our room? we're sharing a room?" jackson asked.

"yeah. why? you don't want to?"

"it's not that..."

"then let's go." jaebum excitedly drag jackson's hand, leading him up the stairs and into a room.

holy crap.

the "room" was bigger than jackson's apartment. well, what used to be his apartment anyway.

jackson's mouth gaped in awe.

"go and unpack your things. it's getting late and we should go to bed." jaebum nudged him.

"we're... sharing a bed?" jackson's adam's apple visibly bobbed up and down.

"ya, don't think about anything weird. we're just going to sleep." jaebum laughed.

-

jackson groggily sat up, before slumping back onto the bed.

"it's 2pm. you should really get up you know?" jaebum chuckled.

"why? where's the rule that says I can't sleep in until 2?" jackson whined.

"there isn't such a rule, but aren't you hungry?" jaebum cocked an eyebrow.

as if on cue, a gurgle escaped jackson's stomach.

"I... guess?" jackson said sheepishly.

"we're going out for lunch."

jackson hopped off the bed and threw on a green sweater and some khakis.

"i'm ready!" jackson sang excitedly.

-

the three of them sat around a table, with youngjae put in a high chair and the two other men sitting in rattan chairs.

"why do i still have to sit in the baby chair?" youngjae pouted.

"because you're a baby." jackson stated.

"jaebum! daddy is being mean again! punish him!"

jackson quickly said, obviously flustered by youngjae's comment,"what are you saying i don't need to be punished."

jaebum couldn't help but to laugh. the lovely sound reverberated from his mouth, a sweet melody to jackson's ears.

"why are you staring? what's the matter?" jaebum quirked an eyebrow.

oh nothing, really. it's just that i'd rather listen to your laugh than to my favourite song, jackson thought.

but he only smiled and shook his head.

-

so basically epilogues will be one shots/drabbles.

do check out my markbum fanfic (i did this thing once, now i do this other thing) and my hoseok fanfic (promise)