Prologue

In the background of each terrorist, criminal, and or villain, there usually always lies the history of some sort of an abusive childhood. Whether it's from bullying within the building of where you receive your education or even the place you call Home. Abuse is almost magical with it's ability to change lives dramatically. They're different scales for this deadly objective. It can be minimal or severe but it is all linked towards abuse. It can emotionally feel like a rock of salt that dissolves eventually. It can also change your way of thinking such as precaution and instinct. That category can be much more sensitive as a result towards abuse. Abuse can effect the victim into suffering form mental illnesses. It's amazing how easy it is for some people to make others suffer. How you can have so much power and affect over someone is almost incredible.

        Feeling unloved can take a dramatic affect on an individual. In life, love is one of the most important things that you need to be happy; and in some cases, survive. Love is a drug and when you don't have it, you grow desperate. Society runs on with labels and some are specific as to who you are aloud to romantically be involved with. But when your love choices are limited, with ought meaning to your heart chooses somebody by who they are and not understand let alone accept what position they are in at life. Most of the time, the heart chooses somebody who is appropriate and accepted by society. Although, once it has chosen somebody, it can almost become impossible to detach Cupid's class on the one you love.

        With the neglect of other people who could suit you very well within society's eye, you can grow desperate for the simple taste of love from someone who can be considered inappropriate. It can become forbidden love in an angle of a less complicated topic to understand. It's title can be understood but the story can be like speaking a foreign language.

        Labels is almost like putting numbers on people. But people don't think and act like numbers. It has been said that people are a lot more like letters developed into stories. Numbers and letters don't collide other than in the organized system of exams. Out first instinct as human beings is to judge whatever we see. Before you judge more deeply from the new exposed shallow examination, you have to listen and know their story.