Chapter 15 ~ Unstable

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I sat in my room, I hated what I saw. I watched as Ben walked in the door and sat with me. I was still shivering, it took a toll. Ben put his arm around me and I jumped a little. I felt paranoid

"I'm sorry if I knew" Ben started but I cut him off

"He didn't need to suffer like that" I protested

"He took our son"

"Doesn't matter" I said

"I'm sorry" Ben tried

"Ben you can't just apologize for torturing someone and expect it to be all better" I retorted anger leaking into my voice. Ben bent over and groaned, agony, pain and sadness present. I felt a tiny hint of guilt, that part of the light side forever burnt into me. And so I stood my ground, no mercy. "So what he kidnapped our son you didn't need to put that man through all of that"

"IM SORRY" Ben yelled hugging his stomach, a louder inhuman noise escaping him.

"Sorry doesn't fix it" I began to yell stomping my foot. I turned to leave, I got to the door when I was yanked back. I was spun around and faced Ben. He had tears streaming down his face, he looked in my eyes. His filled with rage, sadness, lust all at the same time. He put his forehead on mine

"Mmfrhsg" he whined no words coming out clearly, he's unstable. I forgot to take that into consideration. I sighed putting my arms around his neck. Ben closed his eyes

"Take deep breaths" I started "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so mean" I said lying a little bit, I did intend to be mean. Ben breathed slowly and deeply. He wrapped his arms around my waist and whimpered a little.

"I am r-really s-sorry" Ben said quietly struggling to keep his cool.

"Are you okay" I asked, and he opened his eyes

"I think so but can you grab my saber and take me to the white room" Ben asked I nodded and pulled away from him. I looked around for his saber and found it on the floor. I handed to him. Ben was clenching his knuckles and tensing up. I knew we needed to hurry. I quickly rushed him out of our room and down the hall. He stumbled as we made our way to the white room.

"Here we are" I said and led Ben into the room, the white room. The white room was a place for Ben to throw tantrums and we won't have to fix anything. I watched as he ignited his saber. Immediately he began slashing everything. Turning the room black and white and full of a sizzling sound. Hmph I thought to myself out of all the people in the galaxy.... I managed to get the unstable one. But he is my unstable galactic badass bitchy man whore.

Boop