Chapter 4

I'm sorry it took so long to update but here's chapter 4 :) Thank you so much for commenting, voting , and READING!! It means so much to me! :)

**************************************

The walk to where my aunt is supposed to be waiting for me was surprisingly fast. Thank the fucking lord that harry creep didn't follow me to add another rude remark. What he said was fucking rude, like really rude, he's lucky I didn't bash his head against the conveyor belt. I've had enough of him to be honest.

I try to force the thought of him out of my head, and step on a moving walkway. These things are pretty cool. All you do is stand on the walkway and it literally moves you.

As I stand on the walkway, my mind pushes the thought of Harry and replaces them with the thoughts of what my aunt would actually be like.

I really hope she doesn't turn out to like one of those people who are fake and nice on the outside but mean and fucking scary as shit on the inside who locks people in their basement.

Okay I exaggerated, but who knows? I barely know what she even looks like, i've seen some pictures of her and we've had a skype call before but it's not enough to actually recognize her in a crowd. Maybe she will yell my name, that is , if she even spots me. The loud ringing a d vibration of my phone in my pocket shakes me out of my thoughts and I quickly answer it.

"Hello?" I quietly ask unsure who it was.

A squeaky british accent speaks up, "Yes, honey? This is your aunt! I am here waiting for you and I have made a sign so you know it's me!"

A sigh of relief washes over me knowing shes here already and she also brought a sign, without it I'd probably never find her.

"Okay, I am walking right your way. See you soon!" I say.

"Sure, see you!" she concludes, hanging up the phone.

I really need to call Josh as soon as possible, I miss him so much it's unbearable. I bet he misses me too.

The walkway comes to an end and I step off the walkway. I spot two benches and quickly walk over to sit and wait.

8 minutes later

Where is she? I sigh and take out my phone and decide to play temple run.

I'm about to hit 4 million, which is my ultimate goal! I barely play this game, only when i'm bored so- "Bridget, is that you?", a distant voice says and makes me jump right in my seat.

I quickly turn my head and see a small figure holding a sign. That must and has to be my aunt. Finally. I put my phone in my bag and stand up walking towards her.

"Oh, hi!! I didn't know where you were! So I stayed here and sat on this bench waiting for you. I can't believe i'm meeting you!" I say and laugh nervously. She smiles and nods understandingly.

To my suprise, shes much smaller than i thought and i'm pretty tall. She dresses just like me, which I find interesting. Her eyes are the bluest of blue which are covered by thick frame glasses. I have blue eyes as well, but not as pretty as hers. Overall, she's not creepy old lady with moles and shes actually more prettier than I thought. I chuckle softly and without notice she hugs me with a tight squeeze, and lets go grabbing my arms looking at me.

"Look at you, 19 all grown up! I remember when you were only 2 years old and you were thiiiis small, you couldn't even say 'auntie' yet, you were a cute one." she says teary-eyed.

Two? I met her before? What?

"I thought I've never met you before?" I ask curious.

"Well silly, you have only met me when you were two, which doesn't really count because you don't remember!" She laughs quietly. Her british accent fills up the air, its pretty weird talking to someone british, well other than that rude employee and that harry jerk...uh stop bringing him into everything, Bridget!

"I guess that makes sense. So, would it be weird calling you my auntie?" I look at her and almost laugh i'm such a freakin' weirdo. She starts to laugh too.

"Yes sweety! Please it would be kind of weird to not call me anything, wouldn't it? Haha, anyways we should start going, Bridget!" she says. She looks down and looks back up confused. "Honey wheres your luggage?" she asks waiting for an answer.

"Well the airport lost it so i do-"

"WHAT? Bridget you do not listen to those idiots and their stupid policy. Let's go back there and get your luggage back!" my aunt says confidently. She's sassy, I like it.

I really don't want to go back there especially because I called an employee swears and names and I basically screamed at a person I depise. So yeah.

I clear my throat and speak, "Um, auntie? It's okay, really, I already tried to get it back they can't and won't retrieve it for me. I just had clothes and my, uhm, laptop in my luggage but thats okay I brought money to buy new stuff!" I'm unsure what she would say. She looks at me like i'm crazy but I don't care.

"If you really don't want to go back there, Bridget....

Please agree with me!

.... we shouldn't spend time here at this stinkin' airport! Let's grab a bite and go shopping!" She says excitedly. I take a deep breath of relief and I smile.

Come to think of it, I'm fucking starving and shopping is ideal for me. I guess it would be a good idea to get clothes since I have NONE. I really have to ask my foster parents later to add more money in my credit card just in case.

I turn to her and nod, "That sounds great right now!"

I'm happy she let go of going back to that employee, I had a feeling she was going to be sassy and scream at them like I did.

My stomach growls and brings me back to reality, ok I do need to eat.

******************************

Hi again, im reallly sorry i didn't update soon enough but I'm going to try and update everyday for you guys thank you again for reading! :)

P.S, when this chapter gets to 100 votes ill update, ily :)