Chapter 6

Hey guys!! I'm really sorry i havent posted in like a week , i have summer reading and crap to do :( pleaase forgive me :( so to make it up this is a big chapter and this is a filler chapter as well! Ive been havin a bit of writers block so im sorry! Theres more to come so stay with me ! hope you like it :) thank you so much xxx -K

________________________________

We both walk to her car and I go on the side of where the passenger seat is. My aunt walks on the side where I am too and just stares at me.

Okay, what now?

"Yes?" I ask obviously confused at what's she's staring at me for.

She starts laughing at me and speaks up, "Bridget, in the UK the passenger seat in America is where we drive! You didn't know that?" She looks at me like i'm the most stupidest person alive.

Of course I didn't know that! Remember i'm from america? How am I supposed to know that?

"Oh ok." I sigh and walk around to the other side of the car.

My aunt unlocks the car and we both slide into her small blue car.

It really feels strange being in the "passenger seat" which really it's supposed to be the drivers seat.

I look over to my aunt and she starts the car. The radio comes on instantly and starts playing some shit music that sounds like a boyband seven year olds listen to. I honestly don't even take the time to look these "new" bands up they're a waste of my time. I'm really more into vampire weekend and panic! at the disco. Much more quality music than this.

"Um, auntie? Can I please change the station?" I ask politely.

"Eh..sure, I guess. I mean don't you like them?" She looks over to me, nervous. Why?

I reach over and change the station instantly to something else.

"Not really, they're pretty annoying to be honest." I calmly say.

"Oh ok." She simply says and continues driving. What is she hiding?

_______

After a long drive of me basically looking out the window the whole time and texting Josh, we arrive at a what looks like a mall. I slide out of the car and take a deep breath and look around. I can't believe i'm actually in the UK. California is pretty freakin far from here, everyone I know is 10 hours away from me. It's crazy to think, I know.

I wish my best friend was here to come shop with me. She would tell me exactly what looks good on me and what not to buy. She was always there for me when I needed her. I suddenly sigh and look over to my aunt.

"Ready to go in?" My aunt asks and instantly pulls my hand.

"Ok I guess" I laugh.

We walk through the doors of the store and it smells just like macy's. Do they even have macy's here? Probably not....

"Well, we're going to pass through this store so we go into the mall and grab a bite. Does that sound good?" She turns over to me.

My stomach literally answers her question.

She lets out a chuckle and so do I. We continue walking though the department store and all I hear while walking is people talking with their British accents. It's so weird and cool at the same time.

It's gunna be hard to get used to this. What will other people think of my American accent? After all my accent is pretty boring. I push the random stupid thoughts out of my head and walk out the exit. I look up and hoping its three floors but no its just two floors, at least its something.