Chapter 5

I follow my aunt and she leads us to the exit. As we leave through the doors, a blonde headed guy who looks about my age walks past me and looks at me, I suddenly look away. That was awkward.

Me and my aunt cross the busy street and walk into the parking lot. I look down and see that i'm only holding my bag. I feel pretty empty-handed without my luggage, I desperately miss it. It has all my personal belongings that mean a lot to me like the letter..wait.. fuck! I stop in my tracks and my aunt continues to walk.

That letter was everything to me!!

...everything.

It was the only thing I had of my parents left. I don't know how they knew they were going to die but my parents left a letter with their will. Sure it was fucking selfish of them to die but it was the fucking fire that just... stop bridget!
Of course I start crying.
The letter, it was for me, only me, it was the most meaningful worded letter I have ever read in my life. I basically read it every night to remind myself that they are watching over me and they love me. I obviously didn't read it last night on the airplane because it was in my luggage. Why didn't I put it in my bag? Crap...

"Honey..?" My aunts voice shakens me out of my thoughts.

I look up.

"Uhm..yes auntie?" I say it like nothing's wrong, I suddenly realize I wasn't really catching up to her I was stuck in my tracks in the middle of an airport parking lot and I had been crying too. She obviously knows something's up.

"What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost and you stopped walking..." She says confused.

"Well you see auntie, my..um.. p..parents left me a letter in their will when they ..uhm died and I left it in my luggage. The letter literally means the world to me and I read it every night, I don't know how I am going to cope without it." I say and start to sob more. She walks over to hug me and I officially break down.

"Sweetie please. I know the letter meant everything to you but, I guess things like this..just..happen. You know?" She says without worry in her voice. Of course she doesn't know what it feels like. No one understands ,no one. She could at least made me feel a little bit better but no. I wipe my tears and shake the emotions out of me.
I start to fake laugh. "Yeah you're right auntie. I think I am better now, thanks. Can we go shopping now?" I rush. I can admit that i'm pretty fuckin annoyed by her already.

*******************************
Hey guys I know this is super short but im updating tomorrow right away I just needed to post something lol. Thank you. I love you guys :)