Chapter 8

Aunts P.O.V

The boys faces dropped from cheeky smiling faces to frowns in a matter of seconds. Holding in my laugh is nearly impossible and I let out a really loud laugh.

"Did she really say that?" The blond one pouts.

"Unfortunately yes. But you lads are very sweet and are gentlemen. So I am sure she will love you in no time. But on the other hand she is really no fan of your music. You really can't change that haha." I say.

"Well thats heartbreaking...just kidding. We will make her like our music, just watch us." The curly one smirks, again.

"Are you sure about that? Well, Good luck with that boys !" I say.

Speaking of Bridget I wonder if she's still waiting for me downstairs. Come to think of it I really didn't show her around...

"Bridget's downstairs waiting for me so I'm gonna head on downstairs. Nice talking to you boys! Goodnight." I get up from the couch and head for the door. They all say their goodnights and wave.

I look down from the top of the stairs and suddenly remember to get something from the storage closet down the hall.

Bridget's P.O.V.

I look up and begin to walk up the stairs. As I started to walk up, I could hear voices, someone talking. Each step I took, the faint voices became clearer and louder.

A hallway appears and I go in the direction that the voices were coming from. Maybe it's the neighbors? Or my aunt?

I put my ear on the door to try to make out what they were saying.

"Yeah we should start ..... a new song for that...girl Bridget" One of them says and it's obviously a guy talking.

Wait .

How do they know my name and why are they making me a song?

What the fuck....

"Great idea then she'll think we're creeps and we haven't even met her yet!" The other one says sarcastically, I silently laugh.

I press my ear closer to the door to hear them better but realize that I can't even make out what they are saying.

"Yeah, He's right ...lets ... down ... we .. meet"

What?

I didn't even know what he was trying to say but it doesn't even matter I'm just really creeped out with the fact tha-

the door swings open and I immediately fall right on their apartment floor....right on my face. Well that fucking hurt.

"Oh my god. Are you okay?" I hear one of them say, but barely.

They have their hands reached out for me, "No,No, No, I'm okay!" I choke out.

I start to get up, "Um yeah totally I was just uh.."

I look up at who im talking to and I immediately recognize the fedora and curls.

What in gods fucking sake have I done to deserve this?

I can't fucking believe who it fucking is the curly headed douchebag! but hold on kids this time he has friends!!

Is this a nightmare? Please please tell me this is a nightmare.

"Um I was just looking for the bathroom...but uh never mind." I quickly finish and make my way back to the stairs as fast as I could.

Why am I being followed by this freak and why can't he leave me alone?

All I needed was to go to the bathroom and I stumble across guys who one of them happen to be Harry. My luck!!

They must be the neighbours my aunt was talking about. Great. Speaking of my aunt where the fuck is she?

I quickly make my way down the stairs.

"Wait!" One of them yells after me.

Louis' P.O.V

"Yeah he's right, let's go down stairs so we can meet Bridget!" I say. I can't wait to meet her she sounds like she needs her mind changed about our music.

All of the boys get up and we head for the door, Zayn reaches for the handle and the second the door opens a lady flies onto the floor. Of course I scream, I mean ITS A FRICKIN' LADY FALLING ON OUR FLOOR THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN EVERYDAY.

"Oh my god. Are you okay?" Liam yells.

I reach for her hand and so does the rest of the boys, "No,No,No i'm fine." She says.

Whatever suits her...

She finally gets up and I take in her features. She looks about 19 and is actually not that bad looking. Her style reminds me of Eleanor which I really like. Well..I am guessing she is Bridget?

I look over to harry which his face looks shocked and confused...and rather angry? Why is he angry? I snap back into reality and Bridget is suddenly out the door? What the fuck was I really that into the zone?

"Wait!" Niall yells and runs after her.

I immediately walk over to Harry so does Liam and Zayn.

"Harry why the fuck are you angry ?" I calmly tell him.

"It's her." He said looking straight ahead then looking at me. What?

"I'm so confused what do you mean mate?" I ask.

"Yeah lad what even?" Liam asks looking confused as well.

"I met her on the plane in LA. Most horrible experience I've had on a plane. Ever. I swear Louis she's a fucking stalker she follows me everywhere. And now she's here? This isn't a coincidence, i'm officially creeped out now." He tells me.

The other boys are around me now except niall who is probably with Bridget now.

"Mate I get it it's "creepy" but why are you angry?" I ask.

"You tell me! She's a fucking bitch! and Ms. Franco said for us to be 'nice' to her, and the idea of us to write a song for her is completely shit. I think I'll write a sweet song about how annoying she fucking is. She'll like that i'm sure." He's fuming.

"Well just because you don't like her doesn't mean we won't. Sorry if we're not on your side I mean did you see her face when she saw you? She looked terrified! By the way she doesn't look like a 'bitch' bro." Zayn says.

"Whatever, be on her side I don't fucking care. I'm going to sleep." With that he closes his bedroom door.

What a night.

_____________________________

A/N

IM SO SORRY ABOUT NOT POSTING IM SOO SORRY I WAS JUST WAITING TILL I GOT 8K READS AND I DIDDDDD SOOOO HERE IT ISSS!!

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE THANK YOU GUYS ILY 💕