Chapter 7

My aunt's small blue car comes in view, and I throw the bags in the back seat. We both hop in and she starts the engine.

My attention draws to outside of the window, I haven't really noticed but the sun just came down and it's basically night now.

How long will the drive take to her house?

Where does she even live?

Who does she live with?

Will I have my own room?

My curious questions soon swarm my mind and I have to ask her something before I go insane.

My aunt is focused on the road as she adjusts her frame glasses. She is really pretty, I wonder if shes married or something.

Ask bridget! Ask! my mind screams at me.

"Um, auntie? I have a couple questions I need to ask you." I start saying.

"Oh,yeah! Sure go ahead ask away!" She smiles.

"Ok...whodoyoulivewith and areyoumarried or doyoujusthaveaboyfriendorhusbandidontknowimreallycurious." I take a deep breath, almost laughing at the speed of how I just talked to her.

"Woah, slow down! Was that even english?" She laughs. "Repeat it please...and slower!!!"

"Sorry, I was just wondering who do you live with?" I ask making it more simple.

"Oh you don't have to worry about that. I live by myself, and single ready to mingle!"

Corny. Ew.

"And by the way, I live in a house and I own it but its...sort of apartments I guess...so there is other people living there." She adds and draws her attention back on the road.

What the hell? What does she mean other people?

"Who's the other people?" I start to get more curious.

"Oh..um. Some guys that live there. You should meet them when we get home." She quietly says.

"Um yeah sure. I guess.." I look down at my phone.

I click on my phone and check if I got any new texts.

None.

It's been almost a day since I talked to Josh.

Whats up with him? He used to always sends me texts first all throughout the day.

It's not like I don't have service I got an international plan on my phone, so I DO have service.

I send him another text reminding him that I miss him and ask him how's he been.

______

The ride to my aunts house was faster than I thought. I step out of my aunts car and grab the bags in the back seat and wait for her to lead the way.

"This way." My aunt says quietly.

We walk up a rocky walkway leading to the doorstep.

She sticks the key in and after a few seconds I hear a click , knowing shes unlocked the door. The door swings open revealing what looks like a large living room.

"Well come in sweetheart and make your self at home!" My aunt warmly says.and disappears into a different room. I look down and realize I'm still standing at the doorway. I slowly walk in and look around. She has a big place. I didn't except it to be this big...and this is only the living room. I wonder what my room looks like if I even have one...

I spot the couch and make my way to sit down while my aunt is somewhere else.

AUNTS P.O.V:

"Well come in sweetheart and make yourself at home!" I say sweetly at Bridget, I mean she's just standing there looking like a lost kitten.

While she starts to walk in and looks around I start to head to the stairs. I creep up the stairs and knock almost quietly at one of my neighbors doors. I need to talk to them about a very important matter.

"Open up its me!" I say through the door.

"Ok ok I'm coming." He says.

The door swings open and I quickly walk in and take a seat.

"What's the matter?" The curly one says. I always forget his name.

"Where are the rest of you ?" I ask the blonde and curly one.

"Right here!" The other ones start to walk into the room. They all sit down and wait for me to speak up.

"Well my lovely niece is staying here for the rest of the summer and I'd really appreciate if you would be very nice and kind to her as she new here in England. I am very sorry I didn't inform you of her coming earlier and since you boys are the only other ones living here except me of course, I thought I would come to tell you quick.." I catch my breath.

"Most definitely, that won't be a problem Ms.Franco. We can't wait to meet her." The brown head one smiles. I really need to remember their names.

"One thing though. Is she a fan?" The curly one smirks.

"Well she labels you gentlemen as annoying." I chuckle.

BRIDGET'S P.O.V:

Do I wait for her? Where is she?

I mean she didn't really give me a tour of her apartment so I feel like I'm being rude if I just walk into a random room.

And I have to pee really bad...but I don't know where the bathroom is. Great.

I decide I'm going to try to find the bathroom myself since my aunt is taking forever doing whatever she's doing.

I leave my bags on the couch and get up. Since I don't exactly know where to go, I go with my conscience and take a left into a hallway that leads to a staircase.

______________________________

OOOOOOOO WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT??

BTW heLLOO guys!! Hope you the like the story so far I really appreciate it the nice comments annd the reads. THANK YOU I WILL UPDATE SOON

REMINDER: PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER AND VOTE THANKK YOUU:) ILYSM