Case 1 - Arrest Tyrone Lerone

Clues:

The Killer has brown hair

The Killer can make chocolate

The Killer is an artist

The Killer is at least 5' 5"

The Killer is male

Tyrone Lerone - Victim's Father

- This suspect has brown hair

- This suspect can make chocolate

- This suspect is an artist

- This suspect 5' 11"

- This suspect is male

Congratulations, guilty!

Russell and Benjamin stormed into Tyrone's office with their guns out.

'Mr Lerone, you're under arrest for the murder of your son, Toby Lerone! But one question. Why?' Asked Benjamin. 

'Why not? He was useless and that silly Cyrus boy wanted revenge, so I offed him, more money for me, less trouble for him. It's a win win situation.' He said with a smirk. Russell looked horrified.

'THAT'S YOUR SON!' Russell shouted in anger.

'NO HE WASN'T. HE WANTED TO LEAVE. AND NO ONE MAKES A FOOL OUT OF TYRONE LERONE!' Russell forced the cuffs on him and pushed him into the car. 'I'm never been more happy to cuff someone Benjamin.' Russell said with a smile. And the two drove to the courthouse. Honorable Dante looked at the file in horror and just put his face is his hands.

'I don't even know what to say to you, you're not even a man.' He said in disgust.

'Oh judge, it's called capitalism, you should try it.' He winked.

'Well say goodbye to your capitalism, as this court sentences you to 50 years in prison and a healthy fine of $50,000. I think that's fair.' Outside the courtroom Russell looked at Benjamin. 

'You know we've seen some things but this was just heartbreaking, I'm so glad it's over.' Both returned to the station.