Case 2 - Arrest Dr. Christopher Bullseye

Clues

- The killer likes anime

- The killer is at least 5'7''

- The killer likes parades

- The killer is male

- The killer has brown eyes

Doctor C Bullseye - Club Owner

- This suspect likes anime

- This suspect is 5'9''

- This suspect likes parades

- This suspect is male

- This suspect brown eyes  

"So Doctor, it was you all along huh?" Lance said, pointing his gun at the Doctor.

"Of course not, silly question." He laughed, spinning his chair around. "Why would I have cause to kill the third key holder, I want the treasure too, are you sure it wasn't Jake?"

"Of course not, Jake's eyes are a different colour to yours." Lance explained.

"Well what about Alley, she has brown eyes too!" He said, startled.

"But she's a woman, the killer is male. Face it, it's over." Lance stated.

"Ha, well I guess I was a fool to think you wouldn't catch me, aren't I?" He laughed.

"But why? You know you can never have the treasure now right?" 

"So what? It's bottle caps, I don't need them!" He said angrily.

"Then why kill him? What reason could you have?" Lance said, almost baffled.

"Master was hungry, he was expendable, enough said. Lobotomising was my way of making you question Jake. But of course, I should've guessed dumping that drill was a bad idea, but I had no time, you were onto me!" He said in a panic.

"Master?" Benjamin said, remembering something. "YOU WORK FOR THE HAMSTER? Who is it?" Benjamin screeched in pure horrified anger.

"You'll have to wait and see, it'll be here soon, sooner than you know it!" He cackled.

"Well if you won't help us, we'll just have to put you under arrest." Lance said, finally locking the handcuffs on him.

-At the courthouse-

"So you lobotomised a man for food?" Dante asked, confused. "That doesn't make sense?"

"Judge I don't think you'd understand if I told you." Bullseye said.

"Well then, if that's the case, I'll just have to sentence you to 45 years in prison, and we're confiscating your key. All rise."

"Ah, no key, no more worry. So you in 45 years chumps!" He said as he was taken away for the last time.