Scream Lydia Scream Chapter 10

Everyone took a few seconds to breathe.
"Again! What the hell just happened?" Lydia said.
"Isn't a beta supposed to kill the alpha in order to become an alpha?" Stiles asked.
"Yeah, but the look on Derek's face tells me otherwise" Allison said as she crossed her arms.
"Yes there is... Scott's an true alpha now" Derek said.
"Yeah I think we established that buddy" Stiles says in sarcasm.
"Scott turned into an alpha because of his good heart; to save others, protect his pack and being pure hearted. He earned it... No werewolf have never earned it in over 200 years. Scott is actually the third to become an true alpha, congratulations".
"I don't even know what to say... The power I felt was amazing..." Scott said until Derek cuts him off.
"Scott, you have to be careful now, others are going to want you and they will do what ever it takes for you to join them... Oh and if you ever kill someone... You will turn into a monster... Worst than Peter... Peter knows that now and he will want you to kill."
"We're not gonna let that happen" Stiles said.
"Yeah, we are Scott's pack and we protect each other." Allison said.
"Whoever these others are, let them come... I'm tired of running."
"Yeah he has us, a hunter" Allison says.
"A banshee, which I need to learn about." Lydia confirms.
"The Brain, the planner, the smart one, the one with a bat, the best human friend" every one looks at Stiles.
"And we got you" Scott says to Derek.

A few minutes later they were outside the school, trying to come up with a plan to capture Peter when Jackson showed up.
"What the hell is going on?" Jackson yells at them.
They all just stared at him. "You called me and all I heard was screaming, talking, and yelling!"
"I didn't call you" Lydia says.
"Yes you did, and I heard everything." He took out his phone and showed her the call log.
"Lydia where's your phone?" Stiles asked.
She checked her jacket and didn't find it.
"Peter" Scott said.
"What the hell is a banshee anyways, and a true alpha... What?" Jackson asked.
They all looked at him. And then Jackson looked at Derek, "aren't you supposed to be dead or something?".
Lydia started to move around a lot and was breathing hard.
"Lydia what's wrong?" Stiles went to hold her when Jackson pushed him away gently.
"What's wrong?"
"I don't know" she said.
"It's Peter, he's killing someone and calling her." Derek said.
"I don't know what it is, but I literally want to scream!"
"Then scream, scream Lydia scream" Stiles told her.
She screamed and everyone covered their ears tight. Then she stop, took a breather and then turned around fast and made them all jumped a little except for Derek.
"I know where he is... He's at your house Derek." She told them.

About 30 minutes later, they were standing outside of the Hales burnt house.
"Peter!!" Derek yells.
"I have a bad feeling" Stiles said.
Everything was quite but it wasn't actually quite.
"Really really! Bad feeling" Stiles repeat himself.
"Shut up stiles!" Jackson said.
"Do you guys hear that?" Lydia asked. Everyone looked at her.
"Hear what?" Allison asked.
"People... People crying and screaming?"
Scott lays his hand on her shoulder and shakes his head, no.

The Hale house door flu opened fast and hard, Peter was a big scary werewolf monster. The way he looked was horrible. He launched towards Derek and started to punch as Derek was trying to hit back. Scott transformed isn't a werewolf and grabbed Peter but wasn't strong enough to pull him off Derek. Peter grabbed Scott and threw him hard against a tree. Allison started to fire her arrows and he turned around to look at Allison and then started to walk towards her, she started to move back, but still kept firing her arrows. Stiles grabbed Lydia and pulled her to the side so she wouldn't get hurt. Jackson followed, but watched the fight in shocked. Before Peter could put his claws on Allison, Derek and Scott started to punch and claw him. He howled in pain. He then got the chance to grab Derek and Scott around their necks and then hit them really hard against each other. Then he continue to hit them.
"Lydia?" Stiles said. Lydia was not in sight. Jackson started to look around and so did Allison.
Peter spots Lydia. She was looking at him in fear. He heads towards her, she tried to move but she couldn't. He then grabs her, sticks his claws into her neck. She screamed. She screamed so loud it created a force so powerful it pushed the monster hard and fast, causing him to howl in pain.
"LYDIA!!!" Stiles ran towards her, followed by Jackson behind him. Lydia puts her hands on her neck, putting pressure on the holes in her neck. Mouth opened and hard to breathe, she collapsed on her knees. Stiles grabbed her and held her up. Tears came out Allison eyes as she draws her weapons. They all then heard gun shots, hitting Peter.
The van stopped, "dad" Allison said.
"Are you okay!?" He asked. Allison nods her head.
Mr. Argent points at Jackson and yells, "take my van, take Lydia to the hospital!" He pulls out a pistol and started to fire it at Peter as Derek and Scott got up. Jackson picks Lydia up as Stiles helps put her the car.
Scott and Derek showed up as they changed into a werewolf. They clawed Peters back and chest. Peter took control and grabs both Derek and Scotts by their neck. Mr. Argent pulled out his pistol and started to shoot at Peter and Allison draws back her arrow as Scott puts gasoline and then lit it on fire.
"Allison! Fire!" Me. Argent yells.
"I can't! Derek is in the way!" She shouts back.
Scott looks at Allison and the at Peter and Derek. He thinks quick. He runs up to them, grabs Derek by the back of his shirt and the yanks him back hard. At the same time he yells, "Allison Now!". She releases the arrow, the arrow hits Peter in his arm and the fire covered his body.

He looked at Allison, trying to reach for her in range

He looked at Allison, trying to reach for her in range. Scott jumps and kicked him to the side, after a few minutes, the monster changed back into Peter. He fell to the ground and couldn't move because his body was half burnt. After that, Scott noticed something about Derek. "Derek! No!". Derek leaned over Peter, "you killed my sister, you're own niece!"
Peter says in a dying voice, "and I would do it again, over and over..." Before he could say another word, Derek stuck his claws into peters face and ripped it off. Derek eyes changed from blue to red.
"I'm an alpha now".