The New Girl Chapter 4

"Her name is Allison", Lydia said to Jackson as he smirked. They were standing by their lockers looking at the new girl.
"She's hot" Jackson said, Lydia looks at him and then slaps his arm, he jumps a little. She walks away from him fiercely.
Lydia walks over to Allison "hi I'm Lydia", Allison smiled.
"Hey, Allison" she said to Lydia.
"I came over here to invite you to my party's"
"Okay"
"You wanna go shopping with me, for outfits?"
"Yeah, I'd love to" Allison looked at a guy name Scott who is a few lockers away from hers.
Lydia turned around to see what she was looking at, "really? I gotta help you find a boyfriend".
"Why? What's wrong with him?" Allison asked.
"Everything" Lydia said in a laugh and then took Allison's hand and lead her to the exit so they can go shopping.

An our later, Lydia and Allison arrived at the mall and started to pick out clothes and then Allison brought up Scott.
"So do you know Scott?"
Lydia looks at her, "no, why?"
"Just asking, it's just that before you invited me to your party, he asked me to be his date."
"I didn't invite him to my party"
"Really? Everyone in the school is talking about your party, I think you sent out an invite to all the sophomore in the school."
Lydia thinks about it, "you're right, I did, oh well. He can come. But you can do better. And after this, you and I are going to the game, my boyfriend is the best on the team and we are going to support him."

The girls arrived at the game and found seats, it was cold so they kept their jackets on. "Scott's on the team" Allison said.
"Is he?" Lydia answered.
Allison and Scott made eye contact and they smiled and Jackson saw. Jackson ran over to Lydia and kissed her hard, then ran to his team.
As the game was going on, Lydia noticed how Scott was making every shot and she was impressed by it. Then she saw the guy that tried to talk to her in the hospital ran out on the field to join the team. He was horrible at it and she noticed that Scott was helping him the whole time, she was impressed by that also.
"He's amazing" Allison yells.
"Yeah, I know" Lydia smirks.

After the game, Lydia headed home and made her mom diner and then decided to take a hot bath. She got undress when the tub was nearly full. She turned on Panic! At the Disco, This is Gospel and then got into the tub, she was very relaxed. After five minutes, Lydia had her eyes closed and out of no where a bunch of purple peddles were floating in the water and then her music turned off. Lydia opens her eyes and when she saw the peddles, she quickly got out of the tub, checking to see where they came from.
"What the hell?" She said to herself, confused.