Chapter 1

"Pass the popcorn," Cam said sticking his hand out. I grabbed the popcorn from the coffee table and handed it over to Cam. Then out of nowhere the chainsaw guy started chasing the lady. He caught up to her and started to chainsaw her legs off. "Ewww," I yelled barring my face into Nash's chest. I could feel him laughing. "Stop laughing it's scary," I pouted. "Do you want to do or watch something else," Cam asked. "Yes. I want to go to the beach," I sighed. "You always want to go to the beach," Cam laughed. "OK then we could just go swimming in the back. It might not have sand but it still means I can get my hair wet," I chuckled. "Ok but one problem what are we gonna swim in," Nash said pointing to him and Cam. "Your underwear. Take a shower afterwards and I can dry your stuff well you do," I said. "Alright goof idea," Nash said taking off his shirt. "First one in the pool is a rotten egg," I yelled running towards the pool. I quickly removed my shirt and shorts and hopped in. "Why are you in your bra and underwear," Cam asked. "I was to lazy to go up to my room," I laughed swimming under the water. "Oh god this feels amazing," I smiled coming up out of the water. I heard Cameron chuckle. "What," I asked looking at him. "You live water Mya. If you could breath under water you'd probably live there," he laughed. "True," I laughed back, "Now get in the water." "Ok," he laughed jumping in. Cam swam over to me. "You got your hair wet," he said. "I know and it feels amazing. Is that weird," I laughed nervously. "No it's not," Cam said starting to lean towards me. And then out of nowhere Nash jumping into the pool sending water everywhere. "Nash," I laughed. "Sorry Mya. But hey I did get you hair wet," he laughed. I playfully smacked his arm. Jackass.