Chapter 12

I ran outside. "What's wrong with you," I asked Cam. "Nothing's wrong with me Mya," he said not turning around. I grabbed his shoulder and slowly turned him around. Tears in his eyes. "Cam. What aren't you telling me," I asked sadly. He didn't say anything he just looked in my eyes. "Cam I know something's wrong. We where gonna film a video and you," I was cut off by Cameron's lips crashing against mine. His lips where so soft and plump. The kiss was amazing yet shocking. It was like all of Cam's feelings just crashed into me. And when he finally pulled away I was too shocked to speak. "Please say something. Anything," he said. "I...I don't know what to say," I mumbled looking down at my shoes. "I should umm go," Cam said going to walk away. "Cam wait." He didn't turn around. He just got in his car and drove away leaving me alone in my driveway with nothing to say. Had I just lost my best friend? How was I suppose to know. I kicked my foot against the ground in frustration. Think Mya. Think. If you where Cam, where would you go? Then it hit me. Nash's. And with that I started running. I just needed to talk to him. With words and not mumbles and stupid answers. That kiss gave me everything Cam didn't tell me. And it told me things that my heart had been hiding from me as well. My best friend had feelings for me and I didn't even realize it till now. But then another thought came to mind. What about JJ? I stopped running. I can't hurt him. I'm not that type of girl. I looked down at my phone. My lock screen. It was of me and Cam. The day he was about to leave for Magcon. The day I thought I lost my best friend. What if we did start dating someday? What if we broke up? I would lose my best friend. And I don't think I am or will ever be ready to lose Cam. And with that thought I turned around and started walking back to my house.
--
I wrote this chapter listening to 2 songs. St Patrick and White Noise. Both by PVRIS.