Chapter 1.

Grace's pov.

"Where are you Evelyn?" I chuckle. I love her so much. My daughter.

"I'm hewe mummy!" Evelyn giggles and runs towards me.

"There you are sweetie, still wanna go to the park?" I kiss her on the cheek.

"The pawk, the pawk, the pawk!" Aw.

She has finally learned how to put her own shoes on properly. She's so adorable.

"I weady!" She giggles and takes my hand.

We step out in the sunny hot weather. I love summer. Life gets so much easier. No school, no work, no stress.

I don't even have to tell her what park we're going to. It's obvoius. The park with those old green picknic tables is her favourite.

"Mummy why is evewybody scweaming?"

She's right. There's a lot of people screaming, luckily they must be atleast a 100 fett away from us.

"Mummy don't know sweetie"

A mum with two children who looks terrified literally runs towards us.

"Sorry but do you know what's going on here?" I ask her quickly.

"I think there's some sort of boyband, I don't know"

"Oh thanks" A boyband? Like one direction?

She nods and hurrys away.

"I think we should take another way to the park today baby" I look down at Eve, better to be on the safe side.

She doesn't look scared at all. Such a brave, small girl.

We're walking around the park instead and suddenly is the scream gone, the only thing we can hear is the cars on the road and the birds in the trees,

"That's better" I mumble.

After about ten minutes we're in the park. Evelyn's running to the swings. I walk with her to help her up.

"There you go"

"Thank you mummy" Eve chuckle.

And then. I see something or.. someone I least expected to see. Ever. Again.

"It can't be him" I whisper to myself.

He is walking with four more guys, all of them are laughing. Looking really happy.

"What they fucking believed we were in that van!" I remember him. All of them. I gotta get out of here. Now.

I can feel the tears filling my eyes.

"Evelyn we need to go to another park " I say quiet and fast. I try to lift her away from the swing. But she refuse to. Stubborn as she is.

"NO MUMMY! I WANNA STAY HERE!" She's yelling.

Oh no.

Luke Brooks sees me and my.. our daughter.