Chapter 2.

Luke's pov. 

Oh fuck!

 It can't be her! It's impossible. WHY IS SHE IN LONDON?! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?! No no no! Is that her daughter.. my? No!

 The thoughts running through my head. I watch Grace try to get the small girl of the swing. She looks so different, much more mature. Grown up. 

 Tears are rollong down both of the girl's cheeks. 

 "Oi Luke what's wrong?" James' asking.

 I shake my head and look at Jai. He's the only one knowing about this huge mistake.

 He's giving me a nervous look. Is quiet for a few seconds.

 "Uhm I gotta talk to that girl." He walks  towards Grace.

WTF NO JAI! ARE YOU OUT OF UR FUCKING MIND?! IT'S BEEN 2 YEARS! 2 FUCKING YEARS!

 I don't wanna pay attention so I don't say a word.

 Grace's pov.

 Everything is blurry because of the tears. They won't stop.

 Evelyn's yell is more like a scream now and tears are rolling down her face too.

 "NO MUMMY!" She's crying.

 "Come her baby.." She finally let the swing go.

 I turn around, about to walk out of the park. I catch my breath when I feel a hand on my shoulder.

 Evelyn's now quiet, more interesded watching .. Jai?!

Not a word comes out of my mouth. Luke and the other guys are gone. They probably left. Like I was going to do.

 "Grace I need to talk to you.." Jai almost whispers. I don't know what to say. There's actually nothing to talk about.

 I just look at him. He reminds me so much of Luke. The tears are still rolling down my cheeks.

 "Huh?" I say like he is a total stranger. Well he his. I did knew him. 

His eyes' on Evelyn.

 She looks so much like Luke as well. Brown soft hair, gorgeous eyes, light pink lips. She even has a small little dot on her nose. The only thing that Eve got from me is the 'actual nose.

 I turn around once again.

 "Wait.." I don't wanna listen to him. Nothing can change the past. Nothing. EVen though it's the past, it's the., past. 

  "You know that Luke never stopped thinking about you..." He walks infornt of me.

 I watch him take out something from his pocket.