Chapter 9.

Grace Deyes

He looks at me with sorry eyes. 

"I know, I don't know a fuck about what happend to you. I didn't even know if you kept her until one day ago." He looks at Evelyn. 

"But I'd like to now. I'd really do. You don't have to but I'd appreciate if I could take you for lunch." I totally ignore his question. I worry for something a bit more important instead. What is he even doing here?

"Why are you here?" I say trying to not get eyecontact with him.

"You don't know?" He says like he's a bit surprised.

"Why would I? This is the first conversation I have had with you for two years." stupid.

"Do you remember our youtube channel?" He says a bit less confident. Well of course I do. I had to be their little camera man for a few times. 

I nod slowly once.

"It just kept gaining subs and from nowhere we got a fanbase. So we're on a uhm we're a world tour." 

World tour? No way. 

So that's what he's been doing the last two years. Making videos?

"Oh." If he thinks that will get him any closer to Evelyn he need to get some serious help. 

His phone howls a beep. 

"Sorry." He mumbles. So many questions just pop up. 

For how long is he gonna stay here? For how long is the actual tour? Why is he even having a tour? They're making videos, right? ohgod I have to look at their channel when I come home. What was it even called? Janoskians. Yes right, I remember when they told me that they were gonna name their channel that. I don't think I have never laughed that much. 

"We're having the show here in London tonight." Well thanks for the information. Have fun.

"Ok." I clear my throat. 

"Please take my number. I don't want to lose this. I mean that we're atleast talking."

I nod giving my phone to him. I actually don't want him to just disappear, again.

"My manager just texted me and said that I'm really late to the reahearsing, I know that I screwed up and I will somehow clean up after my fucking mess." So he has a manager now? 

I just nod shortly before he put his snapback on and a pair of sunglasses. 

Now everything makes sense, the screaming girls, that fake van, hats and sunglasses. 

Ohgod is he famous? 

I am actually happy that  Evelyn fall asleep, partly because of Lukes choice of words and it would have just been wrong. I have to prepare Evelyn for this first.

As I quickly walk home I press in Phoebes number. 

"How was it?" She answers on the first tone. 

"I don't even know, I found out that obviously he is famous." 

"Wait." She says. It's quiet for a few seconds. 

"Ohgod." Now she's worrying me. 

"Wh.."

"He has over a million followers on twitter." She cuts me off. 

"I just searched for his name on google." 

New chapter :D Please comment&vote because that will keep me motivated to keep writing on this story. Btw, what do you think about the new cover?