Chapter 15.

Luke Brooks

Four days later

"Come here Eve." I say, scooping the small daughter of mine up in my arms.

She giggles and gives me a smill kiss on my cheek.

I see Grace in the corner of my eye, leaning against one of the white walls in her and Evelyn's house.

"Hey baby?" Grace's voice says.

"Hu?" Evelyn says, looking towards her mum.

"You know that daddy will go home tomorrow?" She looks at her with a concerned face.

Ever since I took a break from the tour I've been spending time with Evelyn and Grace. I think Grace is starting to accept the fact that I want to be a part of Evelyn's life. And she's starting to act more comfortable around me, I mean Grace. I have noticed what an overprotective mother she is. That's good I guess but it really felt weird having two eyes staring, watching me when I was playing with my daughter. 

I do my best giving Grace a smile. I know that she's never gonna move on from what I've done. I mean, we've had like a couple of normal convo's under these days, but she'll never, be more than friends with me. 

If I could, I'd kiss the shit out of her, but haha you can dream, right?

"Daddy stay?" Evelyn looks at me with her brown eyes. She totally got em' from me. 

"I wish I could." I kiss her on her small nose and put her down. 

"Daddy is a very busy man and has a lot of thing's going on now." Grace says and looks at me for a second. 

Suddenly her phone howl's a beep. She takes it out of her pocket and look at the screen and smiles.

I get a weird feeling in my stomach. 

"Hey Grace, wanna help me with this thing in the kitchen?" I say, walking straight to the k itchen.

Luckily Evelyn decides to keep playing with her new barbie I got her the other day.

Grace comes right after me and put her phone between us on the kitchen island.

"I know this might be inappropriate, but I want you back. So badly" 

What did I just say?

Did I just make her blush?

She clear her throat and opens her mouth.

Her phone howls another beep. I glance at the screen and snap up a few words with my eyes, making me very jelous. 

"Are you dating?" I say chocked. 

"Excuse me? That's none of your business, Luke."

Why do I always need everything? I got my daugther, do I need Grace too?

"We have a kid together, G" 

"Don't call me G." She says with a frustrated voice. 

"And you know what, I'm that kid's guardian so tomorrow when you're going to Ireland or whatever. Do not try to contact me again. Understood?" She gives me a fake smile and turns around. 

"Hey hey hey" I stop her by blocking her way out of the kitchen. 

"I didn't mean to be rude." I sigh loud. Maybe a bit too loud. 

"Luke, the truth is. I'd be more than willing giving you another chance, because Evelyn actually likes you and I kind of like seeing you two together. But there's a catch. Guess what? You don't live here, not in this country not on this continent. You have you're own little world, and would you really give that up?"

I can tell that hurted her, saying that out loud. If I get frightened hearing that, just think of Grace.

I nod. Not once, not twice. I nod three times. I'd give it up. My world, for them.

"I'd give everything up. You and Evelyn are both amazing, wonderful people being around with. I couldn't ask for anything better."

We stand there. Quiet. Just looking at each other.

"Mummy?" The tiny voice of our daughter's saying. 

She comes in and Grace scoops her up in her arms. 

"You tired?" Grace walks out of the kitchen with Evelyn.

She comes down alone, 15 minutes later with a messy bun on her head. 

wow that's hot.

We sit there, for I don't even know how many hours, talking.

I tell her that I need to finish the tour, but I'd move to England any day, any time.

I get her to realize that I actually am sorry for my huge mistake. I were actually hoping for a kiss or something but that never happend. Well I atleast got a hug before I got back to my hotel.

The first thing I do when I'm sitting, alone on the incridble soft bed is calling my mum. Gina Brooks, the best woman in the world giving advice.

"Hey mum?" I say when I hear the familiar voice.

"Luke! How are you my boy. I heard the news."

"Yeah, I wish you could meet her, both of them."

"You don't even know how much I miss that girl, Luke." I immediately feel bad. Mum and Grace had built up a great relationship. She were there for her when she needed to talk, her parents were working so hard so they never really had time for that, I remember Grace telling me that a long time ago.

"Hm yeah, we actually sat down and talked this night."

"Oh like social people do?" Mum laughs at herself. 

"ha ha mum. Seriously, I'm thinking I might take a break from all this, you know Janoskians, when the tour's done and everything.." 

"Wow that's some news." She says, still with her normal voice.

"Yeah, I mean I'd prioritize my daughter, family and stuff, over ya' know fame, money."

"Son, I'm proud of you." She finally says and I can imagine her smiling.

" I just don't know what I should tell the fans. I still don't wanna lie to em' "

"Don't lie then, Luke."

"I gotta talk to Grace bout' that" 

"Yes you should."

"Just wanted to call, really miss you mum."

"I miss you too, Luke"

We chat for a few more minutes. I know it's a big step moving, but they're my family after all. And the last thing I want to do is to lose them again. 

Suddenly my phone buzzes. 

 Update's on top. Wehey for me :D 

 Hm, is things really starting to work out between those two? What do you think about Luke leaving Janoskians? 

Only time will tell, right?

7 comments and 20 votes for chapter 16! C'mon you can do it!! 

- Laura

Btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LUKE & JAI! They're already 19, wow times flies by!