Kidnapped

I unseath my zanpakuto and form a defense stance. I released the reiatsu-meter that conceal most of my reiatsu. Ready to fight them.

"Before you regret it, I want to tell you, I was called 'slayer' cos' I always slay my opponent down."
What an eccentric. I sighed.

"Well, slayer, you want to fight or not?"
I said, suddenly feeling tired of him.

'Tch'
He clicked his tongue.

"Be prepared, women!"

Then we clashed our swords. He's way slower than me. Even Hanatarou could defeat him (no offense).

"That's all, slayer ?"
I said, mocking him.

Now he's enraged, his reiatsu risen.

"Black hole!"
He screamed.

A swirling black object appeared under me. But I flash stepped away.

I don't even need to release my shikai, this dude is so weak for an 8th seat. I think Szayel (arrancar) is stronger than him.

"I'm sorry. This is going to an end."
I shunpo-ed in front of him in a flash.

He doesn't have the time to react. And I slash my zanpakuto to him. Creating a large, deep wound on his chest. He's bleeding so much, he can't move.

I took a glance at Vranc who haven't moved at all since earlier. Ready to face him. Suddenly, he take an object out of his pocket. Showing my mother's necklace.

"Where did you-?!"
I said, confusion and anger mixed in my tone.

"If you want your parents alive, come with me."
I'm confused.

What do I do?
I rose my reiatsu for Shinji and the others to notice.

"Okay, let's go."

Vranc walked towards Qiara, I thought he'll help him but no, he unseathed his zanpakuto(?) And killed him.

"Why did you do that?!"
I asked him, furious.

"He's weak. Useless. Now, come."
He offered his hand to me, I hesitated but I took his hand.

Right before the garganta closed, I saw Shinji, Urahara, Ichigo, Kira, and Hisagi. Without realising, I was crying. Then the garganta closes.

____________________

*Shinji's POV*

I felt Ami's reiatsu rising. She... she's fighting someone! I can feel two other reiatsu beside hers, but they felt so... Strange. I walked outside but Urahara stopped me.

"I'll come with you."
He said to me.

His usual smiling face is replaced by a serious one.
"Yeah."

We ran towards her. Bumped into Hisagi, Izuru, and Ichigo. We all sensed her spiritual preassure rising. When we arrived, it was too late.

I saw her, hand in hand with a guy. Walking towards the garganta. As she turned around, I can see that she's crying. Giving me- us a weak sad smile. Then the garganta closes.

Shit! Fucking shit! I should be the one in charge instead of her!

(Sorry for swear words)

I called the 12th squad and told them all of what just happened. In an hour, all of the captains and vice captains except for Mayuri, Nemu, Old-Yama, Sasakibe, Soi Fon, and her fat lieutenant are here.

We discussed about what just happened at the Urahara's. It felt so cramped! But I don't really care, Urahara have to open the garganta at once. Like what he did back when we're fighting Aizen.