An Open Window (Minewt)

Work Text:

"What the fuck do you think you're doing," Newt asks Minho as he closed the door behind him. "How many times do I have to tell you that your body belongs to me," Newt says walking closer and closer to Minho, who is sprawled out naked on his bed.

Minho blushed at the reprimand. He should have known better, he knows he's not allowed to touch himself without permission from Newt. "I'm sorry, it's just you looked so hot today I couldn't help it," Minho told Newt while staring at his own hands, too afraid to look him in the eye.

"Oh really, is that so? You like it when I'm all hot and sweaty," Newt cooed in his ear. Just remembering how Newt looked out on the track field today made Minho almost beg to have him inside him.

"Yes, I do," Minho, told him, trying to meet Newt's lips with his. But before Minho had a chance Newt pulled away, denying him any sort of gratification. Even though Minho knew he deserved it he couldn't stop himself from whining. "Please, Newt," Minho begged.

"Maybe you wouldn't need me so bad if you weren't such a greedy slut, always touching yourself without asking," Newt scolded. Minho flinched before he quickly got on his knees and started to mouth at Newt hardening member.

Minho knew that no matter what mood Newt was in he could never say no to him when he was on his knees. "Please, Newt, I need you. I cant help myself, I'm sorry I'm such a greedy slut," Minho cried grabbing at Newts ass, pulling him closer. Minho could already tell that Newt was about to cave when he saw Newt uncross his arms.

"Fuck Min," Newt panted as he moved to run his hands threw Minho's jet-black hair, "you still have to be punished." Even though the idea of being punished still terrified him, something he just could never get use to, Minho wasted no time. He quickly got up and started to undress Newt. As soon as Minho had Newt just as naked as he was Newt pushed him on the bed and kissed him fiercely on the mouth.

"Newt, I need more," Minho breathed out when they finally broke for air. Before pulling away Newt bit Minho's puffy and red bottom lip, making him cry out for more. Minho could feel his cheeks burning as Newt smirked at him before walking towards his closet. "Wait, where are you going," Minho asked in desperation. He hated the aching feeling in his chest he had whenever Newt walked away.

"Don't worry babe, I'm just going to drab something from the closet. Now get yourself ready for me," Newt commanded as he started rummaging through Minho's closet. Minho hastily reached for the lube that he always kept in his dresser draw then slicked up his fingers as quickly as possible. "That's a good boy," Newt whispered more to himself than to Minho when he heard Minho grunt as he began entering himself with his fingers.

Minho's member quickly started leaking precome as soon as he got use to the sting of the stretch around his fingers. Although he loved the feeling of being filled, nothing beat the anticipation he felt waiting for Newt to give him further instructions.

"Newt please, I don't know how much longer I can wait," Minho panted as he fucked himself with his fingers. It had only taken minutes for him to get ready for more than just his nimble fingers

"You'll wait as long as I tell you to," Newt told Minho in a stern voice.

Newt's words sent a jolt straight to his wanting member. All Minho could think about was how much he needed Newt: his hands, his lips, his breath on his skin. He needed all of Newt. In that moment Minho was startled out of his reverie when he heard a noise from outside his window.

Quickly Minho snapped his neck to look to see what caused the noise. Right then he saw Thomas, his next-door neighbor walk into his bedroom and sit down at his desk. "Shit, Newt you have to close the window," Minho said urgently while he still penetrated himself with his fingers. He knew better than to stop before Newt told him to.