Skin (Newtmas)

The sound of Newt's car pulling off in the driveway made Thomas feel giddy with excitement. He took a look around their small bedroom to make sure that everything was in place. The curtains were drawn closed, the ceiling lamp was turned off. He took Newt's dark brown scarf and wrapped it around their too-bright side lamp. Thomas tried to turn it on, and it gave the room a beautiful dim light. Their cheap wooden chair was placed right beside their queen-sized bed, looking awkward and out of place. Not for much longer, though.

He picked up the pillow that had fallen from the bed, puffing the dust off before he checked his reflection in the mirror. His hair was still gelled up, and he ruffled it a bit to make it messier. He fixed his tie and took a deep breath before closing the door behind him.

Thomas was still in his work clothes, suit and all. Though he knew that Newt ravished him the best when he didn't change. He was late for work once because Newt wouldn't stop fucking him in the kitchen, that was when Thomas decided to wear suits for work. Thomas smiled at the memory. He heard a jingle of keys, and the scrape of Newt's shoes in front of the door. He leaned on the big shelf that was beside their bedroom door, his leg crossed on the other as he waited for Newt to come in.

"Tommy? I'm h-" Newt stopped on his track as he spotted Thomas. The bag that was slung on the blond's shoulder dropped to the ground slowly, as if he already knew what Thomas was up to. Newt smirked as he walked toward him. "Well, hello there."

Thomas bit his lip as he stepped forward as well, grabbing Newt's tie teasingly as he pulled the smaller boy closer. "How was work today?" Thomas asked distractingly, his hands travelled up and down Newt's clothed chest. Thomas stepped closer to lean his weight completely on Newt's body, who wrapped an arm around his waist immediately.

"It was dull, as always. How was yours?" Newt said, his voice muffled through Thomas's hair. The hand on his waist started to move up and down, as the other hand found Thomas's neck. He gave Newt a soft hum and pulled back, almost forgetting what he was going to do.

There was no backing out now. He had watched over fifteen tutorial videos of how to do a simple lap dance. And it was too far from simple. But he was ready. Thomas wanted to give Newt a little something for this year's Valentine, and decided to give the older boy a lap dance. He had been nervous and felt silly while he watched the videos, but this was the perfect gift.

He tilted Newt's chin, so their lips met for one painful second before he pulled back, dragging Newt toward their shared bedroom by his tie. Thomas walked backward as he kept an eye contact with Newt. The smirk on the blond's face should make Thomas feel nervous, but it gave him confidence instead.

He watched as Newt craned his neck to see what was behind Thomas, his eyes found the chair. And on instant Newt took off his jacket suit, throwing it to the bed as he challenged Thomas with a look. "I like where this is going."

Newt closed the door by the back of his foot as Thomas shuffled to the side of their room. His hand found the CD tape player, and clicked on the play button. It was silent for a while, Thomas braced himself and made his way toward Newt. He pushed the boy on the chair and Newt landed with a soft thump.

And at that moment, they heard the intro of Skin by Rihanna blasted through the room. Newt's lips quirked up as Thomas took a deep breath.

'The mood is set,
So you already know what's next'

Thomas put both of his hands on the chair by the side of Newt's shoulder as he bowed down, his face inches from Newt. He leaned closer to put his lips closely to Newt's, dragging his bottom lip upward before he pulled back, standing with his shoulders upright. He heard the whine that came from the blond.