Preview

This is dedicated to anakinskywalker for writing amazing stories that have inspired me to start writing once again. You are one of my favorite authors on here.

______________________________

"You were in the Clone Wars?" Luke asked incredulously.

"I've seen more war than most, kid," Kalei sighed sadly. "But I know that I will do anything to get my best friend back. I may be the only one who can. So if that means getting involved in another war, so be it."

"Who?"

"Your father, Anakin Skywalker."

"But Ben-"

"-said he was dead? Hardly. He's just lost, and I have to find him again. You have no idea how often I had to save his ass during the War," she chuckled fondly.

"Can you tell me about him? And my mother?" Luke asked eagerly, hope and excitement shining in his eyes.

"Of course. I'll start at the beginning, at the events that lead me to meet your mother and father for the first time."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here's a preview of my new story that I'm writing at the moment. I'm really looking forward to doing this after watching TFA back in December. This will not be in this book, but is kind of an introduction to the series. I plan on doing the prequels, Clone Wars, Rebels, The Force Unleashed, the saga, and the sequels. It's going to be big!

I'll be posting chapters soon and will likely do two updates a week if I can, otherwise it'll be once a week.

I know people have been waiting patiently for me to update my other stories, but they've been put on hold indefinitely due to lack of inspiration. I don't know if I'm growing out of writing FF for VD and TO (even though Elijah is still bae <3), but I don't want to write something really crappy for people who have been waiting almost 2 years.

This story is my main focus for the time being, and I know where I'm going to be taking it, so I hope you'll enjoy it.